What Should You Be Using In Your Skin Care Routine?
Take my quiz and get personalized recommendations from a
Smoky Eyes Makeup With La Bella Donna!
“A Smoky eye requires: a smooth, flawless skin complexion,bright lips and black eyelashes.
By the way, this is the same method I have used on myself countless times in the past. To make sure you know you are not reading advice from some random person, read a bit more about me and my experience, click here or on my picture. Also, you can read THOUSANDS of positive reviews from my customers by clicking my testimonials page, I can help you!
This make-up, if properly applied, looks good on every face, regardless of shape. Dark hue cannot be applied to the lid with the same intensity. Use darker feature color and a lighter supporting color. You have to remember to shape the face by balance both the light and the shadow.”
1) Using Oval Fluff Brush apply the lightest eye shadow (examples: light beige in Sedona Sunset, straw color in Midnight Azurite, Any color in Vision of Mineral Lights Naturale, Candlelight) on the upper eyelid. If in your case, the space between the upper eyelid and the eyebrow is too wide, don’t take the color all the way up to the eyebrow
2) Using Eyeshadow or Angle Fluff Brush Apply middle-hued eye shadow (examples: deep taupe in Sedona Sunset. mauve plum in Blackberry, plum in Midnight Azurite, Sultry Olive, Brownie, Platinum, Amethyst, Chocolate) on the upper eyelid, from the outer corner of the eye to the inner (my favorite is Sultry Olive). Remember to smudge the border between the colors thoroughly. Using Eyeliner Brush Apply the same color along the lower eyelid, pushing it right up to the lash line.
3) With the eyeliner brush apply the darkest eye shadow (Montagna, Eggplant, Caviar, Navy in Midnight Azurite, Deep Brown in Down to Earth, Blackberry in the Blackberry compact) on the upper and lower eyelids, putting it along the lash line around the entire eye. Smudge carefully using the middle-hued eye shadow.
4) Continue the application of the darkest eye shadow. With the Eyeshadow Brush, spread it into the areas in which you normally do eye contouring. These are the areas at the outer corners and the crease above the eye.
5) Finally, with an eye pencil, contour the upper and the lower rims. The shade of the eye pencil should be darker than the color of the eye shadows you have used. Most frequently in such a case, we use our black pencil.
If you want to create a quick and simple but effective “smoky” make-up with the use of mineral eye shadows, choose two to three shades from the same color palette – e.g. Blackberry compact, Midnight Azurite compact, Down to Earth compact, Sedona Sunset compact.
Classic smoky eye make-up In the case of small eyes, avoid using dark eye shadow and absolutely do not apply it in the eye’s inner corners, because this will make the eye look smaller and the make–up will be less than impressive. Instead of dark, use a middle-hued shade, such as navy blue (Midnight Azurite). Start the make-up by applying a matt base eye shadow (Straw in Midnight Azurite) over the whole eye area; this should be a color very similar to the pigment of your skin.
From so many requests, I have developed a special page on my shopping cart site skincarebyalana.com with a special page set aside for mineral makeup, click here to see it.