What Should You Be Using In Your Skin Care Routine?
Take my quiz and get personalized recommendations from a
Green Tea Products To Get You & Your Skin Into The Holiday Spirit
St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner, which means its time to get in the spirit with some green tea! Of all the fabulous skincare ingredients out there today, green tea is one of my absolute FAVS. Why, you ask? Because it is natural and incredibly beneficial in the fight against aging. This nourishing skincare ingredient has been around long before the ultra-effective lab created ingredients started hitting the shelves, and has always proved to keep up with
The Benefits of Green Tea
- If you are purchasing a quality green tea product, you can expect high levels of antioxidants called polyphenols. This particular antioxidant helps to protect your skin from free radicals, and helps to soothe mild irritation.
- It has proven itself to be nice and soothing for sunburns, so combine it with some aloe of a refreshing, healing combo.
- It is an anti-inflammatory, which makes perfect for puffiness.
- It helps to improve skin elasticity, which is a huge in the fight against aging.
- Immune boosting properties for your skin.
Some Green Tea Products to Get You In St. Paddy's Day Spirit
Epicuren's Green Tea & Ginger Sea Enzyme Mask - This product is simply fabulous! Use it on your face or body to clam on rejuvenate your skin. On top of greet tea benefits, the ginger root in this product helps invigorate the mind while seaweed provides the most complete source of nutrition to your skin. What I love about this product is that it is ultra effective, but is still gentle enough to be used on very sensitive skin types!
Eminence Organics Green Tea & Guava Fortifying Serum - If you are looking for a firming & lifting boost, then this product is a fabulous way to go. Not only does this product give you fabulous antioxidant and Vitamin C support, it also delivers Guava Juice, honey, and Biocomplex to your skin for ultra moisturizing, anti-aging effects. Like the Epicuren product above, this product can also be used on sensitive, devitalized skin.
Rhonda Allison Beta Green Tea Cleanser - this fabulous cleanser helps to freshen skin, reduce surface oils, and enhances the clearing of problematic skin. An all around winner, in my opinion.
Vivant Skin Care Greet Tea Antioxidant Cleanser - This Vivant gem is a universal face and body cleanser that is jam-packed with antioxidant ingredients, including: green tea