What Should You Be Using In Your Skin Care Routine?
Take my quiz and get personalized recommendations from a
Fight Blemishes: Epicuren Style
So, those of you that have tried Epicuren know how fabulous this product line is! As for those of you that haven’t, you are in for a real treat. Today I want to talk about a new and exciting product from this fantastic product line: the Clarify Blemish Eraser, perfect for those battling serious acne, or those wanting to get rid of the occasional zit. Bottom line is, I am incredibly satisfied with the efficacy of this product!
Epicuren’s Clarify Blemish Eraser
This fabulous Epicuren spot treatment is a unique blend of Salicylic Acid, Cinnamon Bark Oil, Tea Tree Oil, and soothing Aloe Vera, and is designed to prevent and clear away blemishes, dissolve oil, and smooth congestion. It takes a number of fabulous anti-acne ingredients and combines them into one powerful product that is sure to deliver satisfying results.
- Always Always ALWAYS wash your face at night! I recommend doing so twice, regardless of your skin type. This will help ensure a deep, true cleanse.
- Change Your Pillow Cases once a week! Especially if you forget to wash your face or hair at night. Oil and dirt can easily build up on your pillow – and we both know what those things can do to your skin!
- Try Mineral Makeup! And make sure you go for a brand that uses natural ingredients. Quality mineral makeup is better for those that struggle with acne and/or rosacea.
- DO NOT try to pop your pimples! I know that it might be tempting, but oftentimes you are making things worse for yourself. Your pimple may pop on top, but it is also common for those zits to rupture below the skin, spreading the sebum and making you more vulnerable to infection.
- If you must do extractions at home, try using a q-tip, or wrap your fingers with Kleenex first to avoid breaking the skin.