What Should You Be Using In Your Skin Care Routine?
Take my quiz and get personalized recommendations from a
My Favorite Simple Skin Rescuers
Skincare can be confusing - especially when you have no idea what it is you are putting on your skin. There almost always seems to be a chemical you can't even pronounce, or have never heard of before. Sometimes it is nice to know your simplest skin-rescuing go-to's. I want to share some of my favorites with you today!
Simple Skin Rescuers
Youngblood Loose Mineral Foundation
- For: Flawless coverage.
- Ingredients: Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, & Iron Oxides
- Why I Love This: Only four ingredients means less on your skin. Also, all four of those ingredients are pure minerals, all of which are good for your skin while delivering flawless coverage! A definite, simple must-have.
Eminence Organics Herbal Eye Makeup Remover
- For: Easy, gentle removal of eye makeup.
- Key Ingredients: Calendula Flower Extract, Cucumber Extract, Comfrey Extract, Green Tea Extract, Chamomile Extract, & Lavender Extract.
- Why I Love This: Cucumber, lavender, calendula and chamomile soothes and decongests even the most sensitive eyes, while green tea and comfrey protect and heal the gentle eye area. Ph balanced and Ophthalmologist approved, this is a perfect compliment to your daily eye care ritual!
100% Pure Purifying Seaweed Facial Mask
- For: Fresh, radiant, exfoliated skin.
- Ingredients: Organic Seaweeds1(Kelp, Agar Agar, Bladderwrack), French Green Clay, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate), Organic Peppermint Leaves.
- Why I Love This: This nutrient rich Seaweed Mask detoxes facial pores, purges out toxins, and leaves your complexion fresh and pure. The seaweeds nourish your skin with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals while potent Alpha Lipoic Acid and Vitamin C repair damaged skin, restores elasticity, and strengthens cellular structure. Simply mix this powder with water, tea, fruit juice, or plain yogurt for a rich and effective mask!
iLike Organic Stonecrop Whipped Moisturizer
- For: Moisturizing, skin lightening, skin tone perfecting benefits.
- Ingredients: Stonecrop, Yarrow, Vitamin C And E, Bioflavonoids, Citric Acids, Malic Acid, Malonic Acid, Free Amino Acids, Phenol Carbonic Acids, Pectins.
- Why I Love This: The Stonecrop Whipped Moisturizer delivers a lightening effect, as well as soothing, regenerating, protecting, hydrating properties that help to strengthen the epidermis. It is perfect to relieve many different skin problems, and is highly recommended for the treatment of dry or burnt skin to fade age spots, freckles, and other hyperpigmentation. The antibacterial and antiviral effect of the stonecrop plant even heals flat warts and other skin immune problems. Apply it after hair removal to reduce pain and prevent pigmentation. Beneficial after chemical peels or even chemotherapy as its bioflavonoids protect the skin against free radicals. All in all, a wonderful product with many benefits.
Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil
- For: Anti-aging, skin nourishing benefits.
- Ingredients: 100% Rosa Canina (rosehip) seed oil
- Why I Love This: Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil has been clinically tested and shown to help minimise the appearance of wrinkles, smooth skin and dramatically improve skin moisture levels, leaving the skin's appearance radiant and glowing. This lightweight, non-greasy, golden oil contains Omega 3, 6 & 9, essential fatty acids and antioxidants to restore optimum skin health.
Eminence Organics Rosehip Tonique
- For: A calming & refreshing, oil-balancing twist.
- Ingredients: Rosehip Juice, Spring Water, Salicylic Acid
- Why I Love This: Calming & Balancing, this refreshing tonique helps to reduce oil production in the skin. It calms and reduces irritation and discomfort and assists in tightening pores and toning the skin. This spray also helps to prepares your skin for treatment by removing previous products (i.e. cleansers).
iLike Organic Herbal Clay Spot Treatment
- For: Covering & healing blemishes, easily & naturally.
- Ingredients: Ichthammol (Herbal Clay), Clove Oil, Zinc Oxide.
- Why I Love This: This unique spot froster soothes inflammation while hiding blackheads and comedones. It has antiseptic, drying, tightening and calming effects, and helps to treat cold sores and inflamed follicles as well. Apply a thicker layer on the spots for the night and use it as a concealer for the day. I absolutely love this product!