Medik8 Retinol Eye TR 0.3oz
Medik8 Retinol Eye TR is a specially formulated retinol serum for use in the delicate under-eye area. Containing highly stable, encapsulated all-trans retinol at 0.1% concentration, Retinol Eye TR melts into the skin and leaves a non-greasy powder dry finish. It does not irritate like regular retinol products because of the unique time-release (TR) formula.
The Medik8 Retinol Eye TR is a retinol product that is developed, designed, and formulated for the skin area around the eyes. Retinol has been shown to fight against the most common signs of aging such as wrinkles and fine lines in clinical trials. Utilizing this ability of Retinol in order to be applied to the eye area is especially great for those who suffer from crow’s feet and other lines around the eye. Retinol has also proven to show enhancement in skin texture and clarity as well as holding anti-acne and pore-minimizing properties. Applying all of these wonderful benefits to the eye area can help the face look more youthful and glowing.
Medik8 Retinol Eye TR contains a very stable, encapsulate all-trans retinol at 0.1 % concentration. This unique serum melts into the delicate skin area without leaving behind a greasy feel. Medik8 Retinol Eye TR does not cause irritation due to its special “Time Release” (TR) formula.
How To Use
To apply Medik8 Retinol Eye TR, use the integrated dropper to apply the serum directly to the under-eye area. You may also apply the drop to your finger and rub the serum into the under-eye area. Make sure to blend well into the skin. After application in the evening, make sure to apply a hydrator. If you are planning on using Medik8 Retinol Eye TR during the daytime, make sure to apply a SPF hydrator after application.
One must build up a tolerance for retinol, so allow for 3 day intervals between applications. Do this for a minimum of two weeks. Please consult your GP before starting a retinol regime if you are pregnant, lactating, undergoing skin peeling procedures or taking prescription medication for acne.
- Reduces the depth and size of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Increases firmness, hydration, and plumpness.
- Serum can be used with Dark Circles/Pretox Eyelift to help fade under-eye shadows.
- Can also be used with White Balance in order to fade melanin and prevent hyperpigmentation.
- Leaves behind a non-greasy, dry powder finish.
- Serum reduces irritation by releasing actives very slowly, over hours, instead of minutes
- Film encapsulation is used to protect the retinol from oxidation. This increases and enhances the stability of the retinol compared to other retinol products.
- Medik8 provides further stability for ALL Retinol products with a 30 day small batch guarantee.
- Contains 0.1% all-trans retinol supported by vitamin E
- All-Trans Retinol(0.1%): helps promote collagen synthesis, improves skin texture and increases skin hydration
- Molecular Film Fluid: unique time-release film helps stop skin irritation associated with regular retinol products used near the eyes and enables a powder dry finish