Medik8 Retinol 10 TR 0.5oz
A highly-regarded anti-aging balm with clinical backing, Medik8 10 TR is a rich and absorbent representative of Skincare Biotechnology that releases powerful, all-natural elements such as vitamin A and vitamin E into the skin.
Medik8's highest strength Vitamin A in a light, fast absorbing serum for easy, all-over facial application. Helps to rejuv stimulating the production of collagen to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots. Skin rou are also improved; leading to a more youthful skin appearance. Skin is left feeling soft and hydrated.
- Potent, skin clearing action due to the 1% vitamin A
- Reaches down into the pores to eliminate disruptive congestion
- Fights wrinkles and fine lines
- Excellent skin tone refinement properties – for all complexions
- Protects the skin from sunlight-related damage
- Adds balance and youthful firmness to the skin – while also endowing it with smoothness
How to Use
High strength Retinol application should be phased in gradually. Use twice a week for the first 2 weeks, every other night for the next 2 weeks, then every night.
After cleansing in the evening, apply 4 drops of Retinol 10 TR Serum directly onto the face. Alternatively, place a drop on your finger and then blend into skin. Leave to absorb before applying your moisturizer.
Precautions Consult with your GP before commencing a retinol regime if pregnant lactating, undergoing skin peeling procedures or taking prescription medication for acne.
Who Can Use It?
Medik8 Retinol 10 TR is suitable for just about anyone who wants to minimize the appearance of ageing. For best results, use on skin that’s already acclimated to vitamin A because of the relatively high doses (1%) in this product.
- Abyssinian Oil, which is highly coveted for its ability to smooth out rough skin and add a youthful bounce to it
- Trans-Retinol – well-known for its anti-aging effects and ability to improve cell regeneration
- Vitamin E, which is of course an antioxidant that hunts down and destroys damaging free radicals – it also helps to stabilize the relatively short-lived vitamin A in the formula
Retinol 10 TR lacks any damaging parabens or artificial fragrances in the formula, which helps ensure it doesn’t react negatively to the skin of certain people and prolongs the lifetime of the formula.
Products are automatically delivered on your schedule. No obligation, modify or cancel your subscription anytime.