June Jacobs Protective Moisturizer Spf 30 1.6oz
Protect, nourish, and rejuvenate your skin with the powerful blend of all natural ingredients in June Jacobs Protective Moisturizer SPF30.
Protect your skin with June Jacobs Protective Moisturizer SPF30!
Loaded with nutrients, protective antioxidants, and collagen-stimulating active ingredients, June Jacobs Protective Moisturizer SPF30 is more than a sunscreen - it’s an all in one skin treatment. Use is daily to protect and nourish your skin.
Recommended Skin Types
June Jacobs Protective Moisturizer SPF30 is recommended to protect all types of skin.
- Showers the skin with rich moisture
- Protects the skin against the harmful UVA and UVB rays of the sun
- Antioxidants protect the skin from free radical and environmental damage
- Brightens and tones the skin for a youthful luster and radiant glow
- Prevents premature aging
- Improves cellular production of collagen and elastin for a firmer, less wrinkled complexion that looks younger
How to Apply
After cleansing the skin and applying treatment products, apply a thin layer of June Jacobs Protective Moisturizer SPF30 to any sun-exposed areas. For best results, apply June Jacobs Protective Moisturizer SPF30 at least 30 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- Ginger root extract - soothes inflammation and boosts the skin’s natural healing process
- Lemon peel extract - rich in vitamin C to brighten and protect the skin; also tones the skin to reduce the appearance of pores and provide a smooth, even skin tone
- Grapefruit extract - soothes inflammation, kills bacteria, provides antioxidant protection; aids skin cells in producing collagen and elastin for a firmer, less wrinkled complexion
- Retinyl palmitate - form if vitamin A that reduces dryness while also firming and tightening the skin for a smoother skin surface
- Rose hips seed extract - rich in vitamin C and other protective antioxidants; improves cell growth for a healthier, younger-looking complexion
- Carragennan and algae extract - improve the skin’s ability to retain moisture for lasting hydration
- Octinoxate, Octisalate, Meradimate, Oxygenzone, and Titanium Dioxide - protect the skin from UVA and UVB rays