June Jacobs Advanced Sun Resistance Spf 30 3.8oz
June Jacobs Advanced Sun Resistance SPF 30 is a natural sun protectant that nourishes the skin, provides a more youthful complexion, and provides broad spectrum protection from the harmful rays of the sun.
Protect your skin with June Jacobs Advanced Sun Resistance SPF 30!
June Jacobs Advanced Sun Resistance SPF 30 is an advanced sun protectant that provides broad spectrum protection from the sun while nourishing the skin with rich moisture and nutrients for improved vibrance and a youthful glow. Wear it daily to prevent sun damage and premature aging.
Recommended Skin Types
June Jacobs Advanced Sun Resistance SPF 30 is recommended for all skin types and tones.
- Provides the skin with broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Nourishes the skin with rich moisture that lasts
- Antioxidant blend protects the skin from free radical and environmental damage
- Promotes cell regeneration and cell production of collagen for a firmer, more elastic complexion
- Reduces inflammation and soothes the skin
How to Apply
As the final step in your morning skin care regimen, apply June Jacobs Advanced Sun Resistance SPF 30 to sun-exposed areas at least 30 minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply as needed during prolonged periods of sun exposure.
- Elderberry extract - from an English tree, this extract contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory active ingredients that heal the skin and improve the strength of capillaries
- Vitamin C - antioxidant that protects the skin while increasing radiance and boosting collagen production
- Ginger root extract - from an Asian plant, this extract soothes inflammation and boosts the natural healing process
- Ginseng root extract - plant extract that balances the skin by revitalizing skin cells and providing the skin with nutrients
- Grapefruit extract - soothes inflammation, kills bacteria, and provides antioxidant protection; rich in vitamin C to rebuild collagen and brighten the skin
- Rose hips seed extract - aids the skin in the natural regeneration process; rich in vitamin C to brighten, protect, and improve the health of the skin
- Homosolate, octinoxate, oxybenzone, octisalate, avobenzone parasol - protect the skin from UVA and UVB rays