302 Skincare Moisturizing Drops Rx
302 Moisturizing Drops Rx drenches the skin with valuable moisture for a revived appearance and dewy finish.
302 Moisturizing Drops Rx is a daily face and body moisturizer that features a preservative-free, all-natural, organic lipid ingredients to showers the skin with moisture for a fresh, pure, dewy finish.
Using lipids to fortify the skin’s natural barriers to lock moisture in and jojoba oil to increase the suppleness of the skin, 302 Moisturizing Drops Rx relieves dry, cracked skin, reduces redness, resurfaces the skin, and improves the skin’s natural recovery process for faster healing.
Use 302 Moisturizing Drops Rx on your driest areas for rejuvenated skin in no time!
Recommended Skin Types:
302 Moisturizing Drops Rx is recommended for all skin types and conditions to moisturize the face as well as the rest of the body.
- Drenches the skin with a nourishing dose of moisture
- Avocado extract fortifies the skin’s natural barriers to lock moisture in and increase the skin’s resilience
- Jojoba oil gives the skin a dewy, supply finish
- Aids in the recovery of dry, cracked skin
- Improves the tone of the skin, providing a smooth complexion and pore-free appearance
- Reduces redness and inflammation for a soothed appearance
- Evens out the tone of the skin
- Free of artificial fragrances and essential oils
- Non-comedogenic formula won’t clog pores or cause breakouts
- Lightweight formula rapidly penetrates the skin for immediate benefits
- Stimulates the skin’s natural healing processes for faster recovery
How to Apply:
Start by cleansing the skin thoroughly with your prescribed 302 Cleanser. Next, apply 302 Calming Mist Rx to the skin. While the skin is still wet, apply a few drops of 302 Moisturizing Drops Rx to the face and neck using your fingertips. Massage into the skin until fully absorbed, adding more Calming Mist as needed. Finish with Ointment Rx. Use twice daily as needed.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- May cause temporary redness and pink skin during the first few applications.
Phyto-lipids of avocado, organic jojoba oil, capric triglycerides