YoungBlood Crushed Mineral Blush
Youngblood Crushed Mineral Blush helps you add a luminous glow to your complexion.
This mineral rich blush goes on smoothly and easily spreads to create any desired look. This crushed mineral blush can even be used to contour and highlight to create depth and color. This multi-use mineral blush can be used as an eyeshadow, bronzer, or for highlighting and contouring. The mineral blush can even be used as a lip color. The blush is soft and blends easily to create whatever look you desire. Say hello to versatile cheek color with YoungBlood Crushed Mineral Blush.
Suitable for All
- Blends Easily
- Can be Used Wet or Dry
- Rich Highly Pigmented Mineral Color
- Can be Used to Highlight the Cheeks, Eyes, and Brow Bone
- Can be Blended with Other Colors
- Can be Added to Lip Gloss to Create Radiant Colors
- Can be Used to Contour Cheeks, Jaw Line, Nose, and Brow Bone
- Can be Used to Highlight and Brighten the Eye Area
- Comes in a Variety of Complementing Colors
- Paraben and Preservative Free
- Suitable for All Skin Types
- High Definition Rich Color
Directions for Use
Apply on clean skin. This multi-use mineral blush can be used a variety of different ways, as well as wet or dry. A wet application will produce deeper more dramatic colors while a dry application will produce a softer more subtle look. As a highlighter, gently sweep color along any facial feature you want to emphasize: the nose, brows, cheek areas or chin are examples. As a contour, layer color under cheekbones, down the sides of the nose or even the temples to create more defined facial dimensions. To use the blush as lip color simply apply a clear lip gloss and add the mineral blush to the lip gloss. Blend to achieve the desired effect.
Mica (CI 77019), Zinc Stearate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Kaolin, Dimethicone. May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499),Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).