Tokyo Milk Let Them Eat Cake Parfum
Sweet, sophisticated, and playful, Tokyo Milk Let Them Eat Cake No. 11 is a fragrant blend of sugar cane, coconut milk along with undertones of vanilla.
Let’s party! Let them eat cake, I say! Tokyo Milk Let Them Eat Cake No. 11 is a playful, sweet perfume that features sweet aromas with rich undertones for a fun sensory experience. Its perfect for birthdays or other fun occasions.
The delectable aroma is sure to make you the life of the party! Tokyo Milk Let Them Eat Cake No. 11 might be sweet, but it’s sophisticated and understated all the same.
Not only that, the gorgeous glass package features a beautiful vintage cake, making it a great gift or perfect for keeping on display on your makeup counter.
As delicious as your favorite flavor of cake, Tokyo Milk Let Them Eat Cake No. 11 is perfect for anyone looking to have some fun.
- Sweet blend of sugar cane, coconut milk, vanilla orchid, and white musk
- Works for both men and women
- Playful, aromatic blend of natural botanicals to enhance your natural beauty
- Features sweetness and coconut scents with undertones of musk and vanilla
- Gorgeous container has a vintage print of a delectable cake
- Perfect for fun, upbeat occasions like birthdays or parties
- Attractive bottle looks beautiful on any makeup counter
- 1oz supply is plenty for lasting use
- Affordable luxury priced well below department store alternatives
How to Apply
Apply a very small amount of Tokyo Milk Let Them Eat Cake No. 11 to the wrists and neck. Add more as needed for a more intense aroma. Reapply throughout the day as needed to freshen up your scent.
- Tip - This playful scent is perfect for a birthday party, bridal shower, or other lighthearted, special occasions.
Tokyo Milk Let Them Eat Cake No. 11 includes a blend of sugar cane, coconut milk, vanilla orchid, and white musk. The complete ingredients list for Tokyo Milk Let Them Eat Cake No. 11 is not available to the public.