Tokyo Milk La Vie La Mort Shea Butter Handcreme NO.90
Tokyo Milk La Vie La Mort No. 90 Handcreme conditions the skin with moisture and essential oils for a smooth, radiant surface that feels and looks healthy.
Give your hands the treatment they deserve with Tokyo Milk La Vie La Mort No. 90 Handcreme!
Tokyo Milk La Vie La Mort No. 90 Handcreme showers the hands with moisture and nutrients, providing a smooth, supple surface that is soft to the touch and easy on the eyes.
Recommended Skin Types
Tokyo Milk La Vie La Mort No. 90 Handcreme is recommended for anyone with hands - that means you! It is especially beneficial in cases of dry, cracked skin.
- Penetrates the touch skin of the hands with rich, lasting moisture
- Improves the ability of the skin to retain hydration for lasting results
- Conditions the skin for a smoother, softer surface
- Protects the skin from environmental damage and UV rays
- Comes in a beautiful tote bag adorned with a vintage-inspired monogram print of a rose
How to Apply
Liberally apply Tokyo Milk La Vie La Mort No. 90 Handcreme to the surface of the hands. Use as often as needed to moisturize the hands and heal skin damage.
- Tip - Apply Tokyo Milk La Vie La Mort No. 90 Handcreme to other areas with tough skin, such as the knees, feet, and elbows, and enjoy it’s moisturizing effects all over your body.
- Shea butter - botanical extract moisturizes the skin and fortifies lipid barriers to lock moisture in for lasting benefits; humectant that draws moisture from the environment for continued hydration; conditions the skin for a smooth, even surface; gives the skin a moist, radiant appearance
- Sweet almond oil - conditioning oil that showers the skin in moisture; nourishes the skin to promote healing and damage repair; protects the skin from the sun’s harmful rays; rejuvenates the skin for a firmer, more elastic complexion and a smoother surface
- The complete ingredients list for Tokyo Milk La Vie La Mort No. 90 Handcreme is not available.