Terme di Saturnia Youth Preserving Plankton Serum 1oz
New & Updated Formula. Formerly named - Terme Di Saturnia Anti-Age Plankton Serum 1oz
The heart of this formula is its exclusive amino acid complex that is key in advancing the skin’s revitalization process. Its extracts of red grape skin, obtained through enzymatic bioliquefaction, are rich in resveratrol which protects the skin from free radicals, while the deanol provides a lifting and antioxidant action, essential in the preventive treatment of skin aging. Volume 1 fl oz pump bottle
Replacing former products:
- HYDROLYZED GRAPE SKIN: The skin protects grapes from overexposure to UV, from attacks by pathogens, and from adverse weather conditions and environmental pollution. Red grape biophenols work on inhibiting the activity of membrane metalloproteinases (MMP2) in different cell lines.
- MMP2 (also called collagenase or gelatinase A) are one of the causes of the degradation of collagen and other skin proteins (such as insoluble elastin). Without these essential proteins, elasticity and skin tone are lost therefore leading to the onset of wrinkles.
- DMAE: The benefits of DMAE in dermatology include a potential anti-inflammatory effect and clear increase in skin firmness with possible improvement in underlying facial muscle tone.
- LYSINE: An essential amino acid which is part of the composition of collagen. Paired with methionine, it serves as the precursor amino acid of carnitine. Lysine is also vital as a precursor to an important vitamin, called niacin.
- CREATINE: A very effective energy stimulant for the metabolism of cells. Because of its ability to stimulate both mitochondrial activity and skin protein synthesis, it provides long-term protection from premature aging and environmental stress, therefore it is often at the center of skin soothing and anti-aging formulas.
- ARGININE: A basic amino acid, used as one of the constituents of the skin's NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factor). It has moisturizing and elasticizing capabilities while also stimulating the production of collagen.
- MEDIUM HYALURONIC ACID PM: A key characteristic of this polymer is its ability to bind a large amount of water molecules within the skin. In the extracellular base substance, the highly hydrated hyaluronic acid fills the space between collagen and elastic fibers and dermal cells.
How To Use:
Apply to face and neck twice daily after cleansing and toning. Follow with your Terme di Saturnia moisturizer for best results. Suitable for: all types of skin, especially mature skin.
AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN (GLYCERIN), POLYSORBATE 20, PEG-8, DIMETHYLAMINOETHANOL TARTRATE, HYDROLYZED GRAPE SKIN, ALGAE EXTRACT *, GLYCINE SOJA EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, LYSCHORINE, LECININE, XCLATINE, LECININE, LYS , Diatomaceous earth, phenoxyethanol, ammonium acryloYl dimethyltaurate/carboxyethyl acrylalate crosspolymer, parfum (fragrance), ethoxydiglycol, polyacrylalate crosspolymer-1, caprylyl glycol, tetraSodium glutamate diacetate, citric acid, fano benzate, * Thermal Plankton extract