Terme di Saturnia Black Ink Firming Serum 6.8oz
New & Updated Formula. Formerly named - Terme di Saturnia Black Label Serum 1oz
A luxurious hyper performing serum formulated to exert a visible regenerating action on skin structures to counteract skin slackening. An exclusive "pro-hyaluronic acid" biomimetic peptide, associated with hyaluronic acids of different molecular weight, give the epidermis an excellent ability to retain water on the surface, while a soya peptide, (the result of an innovative enzymatic technology) promotes skin restructuring. This rich vitamin complex protects the skin from oxidative stress. Volume 1 fl oz bottle
- SYN-HYCAN: Helps to combat sagging skin by increasing the content of HYALURONIC acid in the skin thus allowing the contour of the face to be remodeled.
- NICOTINAMIDE: Niacinamide (vitamin B3) is a very stable vitamin that offers a wide range of topical benefits. It has an opacifying and depigmenting power and is able to enhance DNA and repair damage in human keratinocytes and skin while regulating the production of sebum.
- SOJA PEPTIDES: A natural ingredient consisting of a small peptide originated from soy by engineers. It stimulates the proliferation of fibroblasts and promotes the enzymatic collagen while inhibiting the activity of MMP-1 collagenase, to effectively reduce wrinkles and improve skin density.
- CROSS LINKED HYALURONIC ACID: A gel based cross-linked hyaluronic acid biotechnologically engineered mixed with UREA. This type of Hyaluronic acid is more resistant to the enzymatic action of hyaluronidases; therefore, it dissolves very slowly, remaining intact on the skin’s surface for a more prolonged period. This increases the hydrating capacity of the acid as well as its protecting and lifting action.
- PANTHENOL: Provitamin B5 (Panthenol), has a powerful moisturizing and soothing action. It increases the hydration of the skin’s surface by regulating trans-epidermal water loss and improving the organization of intracellular lipid lamellae.
- MEDIUM HYALURONIC ACID PM: A key characteristic of this polymer is its ability to bind a large amount of water molecules within the skin. In the extracellular base substance, the highly hydrated hyaluronic acid fills the space between collagen, elastic fibers and dermal cells.
AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, DIMETHYLAMINOETHANOL TARTRATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, ALGAE EXTRACT*, HYDROGENATED ETHYLHEXYL OLIVATE, HYDROGENATED OLIVE OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, CREATINE, NANNOCHLOROPSIS OCULATA EXTRACT, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE , SORBITOL, PULLULAN, CERAMIDE NP, SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, CERAMIDE AP, CHOLESTEROL, GLYCINE SOJA EXTRACT, DIATOMACEOUS EARTH, CERAMIDE EOP, LYSINE HYDROCHLORIDE (LYSETYHLY-HYDROCHLORINE), LYSETYHLY-HYDROCHLORINE, LYSETYHLY-HYDROCHLORINE (LYSETYHLY) GLYCOL, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CARBOMER, DISODIUM EDTA, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE * Thermal Plankton extract