Skin Script Retinaldehyde Serum with IconicA 1oz
Skin Script Retinaldehyde Serum with IconicA smooths skin and brightens the skin.
This ultimate anti-aging serum is to be used in the evening to reduces fine lines, wrinkles, and to promote a general overall smoothness and evenness of facial skin tone. IconicA (Retinaldehyde) performs closest to Retinoic Acid in a cosmetic topical, addressing anti-age prevention properties to skin while being the least irritating Vitamin A (Retinoid) making it perfect for all skin types. Niacinamide (B3) treats the mitochondria (cell energy source) for DNA repair, in essence treating for lipofuscin and solar lentigines. SymWhite contains potent levels of tyrosinase inhibitors to work on even skin tone. Bisabolol soothes skin sensitivities so this serum will not irritate the skin.
- Treats skin cell health.
- Brightens and tones the tissue.
- Encourages fibroblast activity and lessens the appearance of wrinkles
- Contains antioxidants.
- IconicA (Vitamin A) significantly improves skin radiance, brightness, smoothness, fine lines, photo damage and overall skin tone.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) provides anti-inflamatory benefits; both vitamins nourish the skin and assist in boosting collagen.
How to Use:
Apply in the evening to face, neck and décolleté after cleansing. Shake well before use. Apply moisturizer on top.
- IconicA (Retinal/Retinaldehyde) 2.5% converted into 0.1% Retinaldehyde is a stable and non-irritating form of Vitamin A addressing cell membrane health. As cells are exposed to environmental pollution and stress, IconicA allows for permeability of the cell to allow nutrition to flow in and cellular waste to escape the cell. This leads to healthy, soft cells with an even skin tone.
- Niacinamide (5%) is Vitamin B3 addresses many skin disorders due to its anti-inflammatory properties. Vitamin B3 addresses cellular respiration, lipid synthesis, inhibiting skin pigmentation and improving epidermal barrier function. Vitamin B3 treats the mitochondria (energy source) of the cell to repair DNA damage from the sun. Vitamin B3 also treats inflammatory acne.
- Carnitine (L) transports essential fatty acids into mitochondria for energy production, increasing skin turnover and limiting trans epidermal water loss.
- SymWhite TM (Phenylethyl Resorcinol) is an effective skin brightener and antioxidant containing potent levels of tyrosinase inhibition.
Bisabolol (L-Alpha) acts as an anti-inflammatory, promotes wound healing, reduces sensitivity, and alleviates heat while soothing skin irritation.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aqua (Water), Niacinamide, Cyclodextrin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Gluconolactone, Carnitine (L), Retinal (Retinaldehyde), Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Bisabolol (L-alpha), Porphyra Umbilicalis (Red Algae) Extract, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha), Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloud Berry) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Maltodextrin, Michelia Alba (Magnolia) Flower Oil, Sodium Lactate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lecithin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate
This product faded some hyperpigmentation issues on my face. I use it most nights with my bedtime skin care regime.
I’ve tried so many retinol. This one works!! Almost immediately my skin was firmer and texture was improved. Highly recommend.
Great for Sensitive Skin!
I am 47 with very sensitive skin. I was worried this product would irritate my skin like other products, but my skin is glowing. Great product and quick shipping.
Love this serum for night .. it works
Love this serum .. been using it for 5 months.. makes my skin look smooth