SkinCeuticals Advanced Brightening Skin System
A five product clinical regimen to treat skin discoloration and improve radiance
This comprehensive corrective regimen systematically treats skin discolorations through multiple modes of action to provide dramatic results. A five-step regimen that is clinically proven to help reduce the appearance of skin discolorations and darks spots , brighten skin tone, minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and improve overall skin health.
- Phloretin CF: Provides advanced environmental protection and helps diminish skin discolorations.
- Retexturing Activator: Resurfacing and replenishing serum promotes efficient exfoliation.
- Advanced Pigment Corrector: Multi-layer treatment reduces stubborn discolorations and prevents reoccurrence for improved luminosity.
- Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50: Broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen protects against future UV-induced discoloration while enhancing natural skin tone and boosting daily radiance.
- Retinol 0.5: Refining night treatment with 0.5% pure retinol to help reduce skin discolorations and improve fine lines and wrinkles.
1. After cleansing and toning, apply 4-5 drops of Phloretin CF® to face, neck, and chest. Avoid contact with eyes.
2. Apply 4-6 drops of Retexturing Activator to face, neck, and chest.
3. Apply a small amount of Advanced Pigment Corrector to a dry face and other affected areas.
4. Apply a liberal amount of Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50 to the entire face, neck and chest.
*At night apply a pea-sized amount of Retinol 0.5 to thoroughly cleansed skin. Carefully avoid the eyes and the corners of the eyes. To ensure optimal results, wait at least 30 minutes before applying any corrective or moisturizing products the same evening as applying SkinCeuticals Retinol products. Limit initial use to once or twice a week; gradually increase frequency to every other night, and finally each evening as tolerated.
Retinol 0.5: 0.5% retinol is an ingredient clinically proven to help support cellular turnover to improve signs of aging. Bisabolol is derived from the chamomile plant, this anti-irritant helps calm and soothe the skin.
Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50: Translucent color spheres provide universal tint for all skin tones and repel oil to minimize sebum appearance. Zinc oxide (Z-Cote®) is a microfine zinc oxide that provides broad spectrum protection against burning UVB as well as aging UVA rays without leaving white residue. Titanium dioxide forms a protective barrier over the skin to protect against UVB and short UVA rays. Artemia salina boosts skin’s defense and resistance to UV and heat stress while protecting collagen from UV damage, based on in-vitro testing.
Advanced Pigment Corrector: 0.3% salicylic acid provides exfoliation to fade existing dark spots and helps enhance penetration of other actives, 1% hydroxyphenoxy propionic acid helps inhibit melanin transfer. 0.5% ellagic acid helps block excess melanin. 5% yeast extract helps enhance skin's resistance against new and reoccurring pigment.
Retexturing Activator: 25% hydroxyethyl urea/aminosulfonic acid compound normalizes epidermal renewal to resurface the skin, replenishes moisture levels, and reinforces the skin's barrier. Kombuchka is a black tea ferment that helps improve overall skin quality by enhancing skin smoothness, radiance, and clarity. Hyaluronic acid is a natural humectant capable of holding 1,000 times its own weight in water, this ingredient helps the skin retain water and immediately smoothes rough skin.
Phloretin CF: 2% phloretin neutralizes free radicals, accelerates cell turnover, and reduces the production of unwanted pigment. 10% L-ascorbic acid neutralizes damaging free radicals and protects skin’s breakdown from oxidative stress, 0.5% ferulic acid is a plant-based antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals, helps inhibits UV-induced skin discolorations, and has anti-inflammatory properties.