Skin Script Vitamin C/Green Tea Serum
Enjoy same day shipping on Skin Script orders placed before 1pm PST!
Skin Script Rx 15% Vitamin C/Green Tea Serum works on multiple levels to soothe the skin, brighten its tone, refine its texture, and lift away fine lines and wrinkles.
Skin Script Rx 15% Vitamin C/Green Tea Serum is a powerful anti-aging serum that firms, tones, and brightens the skin so you look radiant and youthful. Packed with protective antioxidants and cell stimulants, it reduces the appearance of age signs including fine lines and wrinkles, age spots, and loose skin.
Recommended Skin Types
Skin Script Rx 15% Vitamin C/Green Tea Serum is recommended for all skin types, tones, and conditions that need protection and anti-aging results. It is particularly useful on fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, and sagging skin associated with the aging process.
- Reduces the depth and size of fine lines and wrinkles
- Tones the skin for a taut look and pore-free appearance
- Brightens the overall tone of the skin for improved vibrance
- Repairs damaged collagen to increase skin elasticity
- Boosts cellular production of collagen and elastin for firmer skin and other anti-aging benefits
- Antioxidants protect the skin from premature aging by scavenging free radicals and blocking environmental damagers
How to Apply
After cleansing and toning your face with your prescribed Skin Script Rx cleanser and toner, apply a thin layer of Skin Script Rx 15% Vitamin C/Green Tea Serum to the face, neck, and chest. Allow it to penetrate the skin completely before applying a moisturizer.
- For best results, use Skin Script Rx 15% Vitamin C/Green Tea Serum every morning and evening as part of your normal skin care routine.
- L-Ascorbic Acid 10% - water soluble vitamin C that penetrates the skin to prevent oxidation, improve collagen production, and brighten the tone of the skin
- Green Tea Leaf Extract - neutralizes bacteria, soothes the skin, protects the skin, improves the healing process and repairs damaged tissue
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Ascorbic Acid (L), Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Glycerin, Alcohol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Copper Tripeptide-1, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Allantoin, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha), Tocopherol (D-alpha), Squalane, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocotrienols, Gluconolactone, Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glyceryl Stearate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Glucoside, Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Alcohol Denat., Phenethyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate
I’ve been using it for several years and love it. It’s refreshing and soothing.
I have used other Skin Script products and loved them. My skin is generally not sensitive to skin care products. I had an allergic reaction to The Vitamin C/Green Tea Serum and my skin still hasn't fully recovered. I noticed some itching but continued to use the serum for a few more days. My skin got very dry and rough. Feel like I need a skin peel to get rid of it. Would have loved the results that I read about in other reviews but unfortunately, this product is not for my skin.
Love love love skinscript
If you’re looking to lighten dark spots, this is it! Stay on top of using this everyday! Works like no other. Don’t forget to moisturize and sunscreen.