Skin Script Sheer Protection SPF 30 2oz
Skin Script Rx Sheer Protection SPF 30 is a sheer, lightweight sunblock that nourishes the skin while protecting it from the harmful rays of the sun.
Protect yourself with Skin Script Rx Sheer Protection SPF 30!
Skin Script Rx Sheer Protection SPF 30 is a lightweight, quickly absorbed sunblock that uses zinc oxide to protect the skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays, preventing skin damage and resultant aging. In addition, it showers the skin with moisture and fatty acids for lasting benefits and improved vibrance.
Recommended Skin Types
Skin Script Rx Sheer Protection SPF 30 is recommended for daily use by all skin types and conditions. It is particularly protective and beneficial to sensitive skin and recently treated skin (chemical peels, microdermabrasion, etc.) in need of some extra protection.
- Physically protects the skin from harmful rays of the sun
- Lightweight formula is perfect for daily wear
- Gives the skin a soft, smooth surface
- Showers the skin with hydration for improved health
- Gentle formula is safe on post-treatment skin and sensitive skin types
How to Apply
As the final step in your Skin Script Rx treatment regimen, liberally apply Skin Script Rx Sheer Protection SPF 30 over any areas that will be exposed to the sun at least 15 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- If you plan on spending some serious time outside, make sure to reapply Skin Script Rx Sheer Protection SPF 30 every two hours of exposure.
- Zinc oxide 13.5% - non-irritating physical blocker of UVA and UVB rays; safely absorbs the sun’s rays, disallowing them to penetrate the skin
- Kukui Nut Oil (aleurites moluccano seed oil) - rich in fatty acids to fortify the skin’s lipid barriers and to provide the cells what they need for proper metabolism; absorbs easily into the skin to reduce inflammation and irritation while providing a smoother, refined skin surface
- Redl algae extract (porphyra umbilicalis) - uses sea algae to block UVA rays and protect the skin from premature aging by the sun
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Ergothioneine, Porphyra Umbilicalis (Red Algae) Extract, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Phellodendrom Amurense Bark Extract, Malic Acid (L), Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Glyceryl Isostearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Sodium Lactate, Behenyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol
I only use Skin Script and love all their products but this is like paste and dries tacky
Not my favorite
Clumply I did not enjoy the texture of it.
Been waiting on two orders. Your communication if nill.
I have sent 2 emails requesting status . PLEASE return email and NOT an email stating you will look into this and get back to me in 3 days. You never get back and this order was placed June 6.
Not as good as I remember
Not bad. Not great. I would only wear this on a day outside for running or at the beach but never under makeup.
Not very effective for me, odd odor
I love Skin Script products and was excited to try their sunscreen. I took it with me on a tropical vacation and even my family was wondering why my face got so dark so fast. This could very well just be a reaction to my skin specifically, but I wasn't looking to get very tan, I was looking to protect my skin. The sunscreen also has quite an unappealing odor that takes a while to go away after application. If Skin Script comes out with a different sunscreen I will definitely try it out -- this specific one is not for me.