Skin Script Peptide Eye Serum 0.5oz / 15ml
Skin Script Peptide Eye Serum opens the eye zone for a refreshed, youthful appearance.
Brightens the appearance of discolorations, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, stimulates circulation, and improves tissue strength while encouraging healthy cellular skin functions.
*Skin Script has updated the dispensing dosage for the Peptide Eye Serum, the new pump now dispenses half the amount of product than the previous pump.
- Alleviates dark under eye circles
- Encourages proper moisture levels
- Plumps eye tissue
- Improves circulation
- Soothes and calms
- Tightens and firms
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
Recommended for concerns with dark circle and puffiness under the eye.
How to Use
After cleansing and toning apply under the eye morning and night. Follow with moisturizer.
- Eyeliss™— a combination of Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Dipeptide-2, and Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone. It helps prevent and reduce puffiness under the eyes.
- Haloxyl™— a combination of Chrysin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide 3. It reinforces firmness and tones up the eye area. It also facilitates the elimination of blood pigments responsible for dark circle coloration and inflammation. • Argireline® (Acetyl Hexapeptide-8) is a powerful anti-wrinkle hexapeptide to relax facial tension, leading to the reduction of facial lines and wrinkles.
- L Ascorbic Acid— improves skin elasticity, decreases wrinkles by stimulating collagen synthesis, and suppresses cutaneous pigmentation.
- Phytic Acid— a natural antioxidant, extracted from wheat and rice and has a powerful chelating effect on iron. It provides gentle keratolytic effects and aids in cell turnover.
- Tartaric Acid— improves skin texture and tone. It is an AHA derived from grapes that forces exfoliation and cellular renewal, softens the skin, and removes keratinization.
- Caffeine— stimulates and promotes healthy detoxification.
- Spin Trap (PNB)— entraps reactive oxygen species to restore proper chemical structure and spin to destructive molecules. It limits lipid peroxidation and free radical damage.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Ascorbic Acid (L), Glycerin, Alcohol, Squalane, Polysorbate 20, Caffeine, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Caprylyl Glycol, Steareth-20, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Phytic Acid, Carbomer, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tartaric Acid (L), Chrysin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Glycosaminoglycans, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Dipeptide-2, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glucose (D), Astaxanthin, Carrageenan, Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap), Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide
There's no irritation with this product, but I also don't have any significant changes to report. I have been using the product twice a day.
I started using this item more than a month and no thing happen, then it supposed to be save for eyes but sometimes it burns my eyes and be reddish.
Burns a little but helps with the dark circles
I re-order the eye serum. I will decide if I will continue using or continue to search for the perfect eye serum for me .
Great product although I wish it came with a dropper not a pump.