Skin Script Peptide Eye Serum .5oz
Skin Script Peptide Eye Serum opens the eye zone for a refreshed, youthful appearance.
Brightens the appearance of discolorations, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, stimulates circulation, and improves tissue strength while encouraging healthy cellular skin functions.
*Skin Script has updated the dispensing dosage for the Peptide Eye Serum, the new pump now dispenses half the amount of product than the previous pump.
- Alleviates dark under eye circles
- Encourages proper moisture levels
- Plumps eye tissue
- Improves circulation
- Soothes and calms
- Tightens and firms
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
Recommended for concerns with dark circle and puffiness under the eye.
How to Use
After cleansing and toning apply under the eye morning and night. Follow with moisturizer.
- Eyeliss™— a combination of Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Dipeptide-2, and Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone. It helps prevent and reduce puffiness under the eyes.
- Haloxyl™— a combination of Chrysin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide 3. It reinforces firmness and tones up the eye area. It also facilitates the elimination of blood pigments responsible for dark circle coloration and inflammation. • Argireline® (Acetyl Hexapeptide-8) is a powerful anti-wrinkle hexapeptide to relax facial tension, leading to the reduction of facial lines and wrinkles.
- L Ascorbic Acid— improves skin elasticity, decreases wrinkles by stimulating collagen synthesis, and suppresses cutaneous pigmentation.
- Phytic Acid— a natural antioxidant, extracted from wheat and rice and has a powerful chelating effect on iron. It provides gentle keratolytic effects and aids in cell turnover.
- Tartaric Acid— improves skin texture and tone. It is an AHA derived from grapes that forces exfoliation and cellular renewal, softens the skin, and removes keratinization.
- Caffeine— stimulates and promotes healthy detoxification.
- Spin Trap (PNB)— entraps reactive oxygen species to restore proper chemical structure and spin to destructive molecules. It limits lipid peroxidation and free radical damage.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycosaminoglycans, Ascorbic Acid (L) (5%), Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Squalane, Polysorbate 20, Caffeine, Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap), Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-3, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Chrysin, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Dipeptide-2, Astaxanthin, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Caprylyl Glycol, Glucose (D), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Steareth-20, Butylene Glycol, Tartaric Acid (L), Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Phytic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate
Great product although I wish it came with a dropper not a pump.
Skin Script peptide eye serum
Love all Skin Script products. I love that results are almost instant when using the peptide eye serum. It brightens under eyes and keeps them hydrated. This product is one of my favorites and works well with my sensitive skin.
Cannot believe the difference this eye serum has made. My fine lines are nearly gone.
This entire line is a face game changer!!! I started with the Green Tea Citrus Cleanser, Cucumber Toner and SPF 30 sunscreen and have recently purchased the Glycolic Cleanser, Peptide Moisturizer, Peptide Eye Serum and the Retinol Mask/Cleanser, which is absolutely amazing!!! I was using Dermalogica for over 20 years and this line was a refreshing change that has left my skin glowing :)
Love this product!