Skin Script Mint Lip Hydrator .27 oz
Skin Script Mint Lip Hydrator will help lock in moisture while peppermint cools and stimulates the lips.
This light and refreshing lip balm is a purse and night-stand must have. The light minty scent is refreshing, while the deeply hydrating formula locks in moisture for soft, healthy lips. Shea butter, squalane, and sunflower extract are just a few of the active ingredients that transform dry lips. This lip balm doubles as a lip treatment mask as well as a daily balm. With its moisture loving properties, it also lightly plumps up the lips. We can't get enough!
- Soothes irritated and chapped lips
- Binds moisture to soften lips
- Soothes and calms irritations
- Protects from environmental damage
- Improves the look of dry lips
How To Use
Glide a small amount onto lips to provide long-lasting moisture. Re-apply as needed.
- Shea Butter is ideal for dry and aging skin. Its unique fatty acid helps moisturize and retain the elasticity of the skin. It also helps protect the skin against the damaging effects of the sun (provides enhanced UV-B protection) while repairing cellular degeneration.
- Squalane is a major component of human skin surface lipids (or oils). It helps keep skin soft and healthy, and its antioxidant capabilities help protect from harsh effects of the environment. It facilitates the permeation of the active ingredients and prevents the loss of water from the skin, improving skin appearance and health.
- Lactobacillus exhibits a mutualistic relationship with the human body, as it protects the host against potential invasions by pathogens, and in turn, the host provides a source of nutrients.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax used in personal care products to help thicken formulations and improve stability, while also helping to retain moisture. Its emulsifying properties can assist with the mixing of water and oil ingredients, for improved evenness in products.
- Ethylcellulose is a derivative of cellulose. It is mainly used for thickeners in cosmetics.
- Isodecyl Neopentanoate is a synthetic ingredient that is used in cosmetics and personal care products as an emollient and skin conditioning agent.
- Peppermint is cooling and stimulating to the lips.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Squalane, Octyldodecanol, Glyceryl Behenate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Lactobacillus, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil,Ethylcellulose, Aqua (Water), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Isostearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Dilinoleyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract