Skin Script Glycolic Cleanser
Skin Script Rx Glycolic Cleanser exfoliates the skin, removes excess oil, and expels dead skin cells to provide a clear, smooth complexion. You can use the glycolic cleanser everyday!
Skin Script Glycolic Cleanser Product Description
Skin Script Rx Glycolic Cleanser is a gel-based foamy cleanser that will leave your skin feeling its very best. Not only will it revitalize your skin, but it will give it a thriving look that is long-lasting. The reason it's so effective is that it is full of beneficial vitamins and antioxidants. It works by removing the uppermost layer of dead skin cells to reveal shining skin. This glycolic cleanser will clear away undesirable oils and eliminate harmful bacteria that are stopping you from having the bright, smooth skin surface you desire.
Recommended Skin Types For the Skin Script Glycolic Cleanser
Skin Script Rx Glycolic Cleanser was created for every skin type there is. That includes different tones and various conditions (except for rosacea and sensitive skin) Although, it specifically works best on rough skin that lacks exfoliation.
Skin Script Glycolic Cleanser Benefits
- Cleanses the skin and pores from overabundant oil
- Develops a bright complexion resistant to breakouts
- Counteracts the harmful bacteria that cause acne
- Increases cell activity to intensify the production of elastic fibers and accelerates the restoration of cells that renews the skin
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles and lines
- The Abundance of antioxidants protects the skin from environmental damage.
- Clears irritating skin for long periods of time to reveal fresh, healthy skin
- Advances the healing process and calms inflamed skin that renews the skin
How Do You Use Glycolic Cleanser?
In the palm of one hand, administer a dime-size amount of Skin Script Rx Glycolic Cleanser. Using a few drops of water, mix with the gel. Then, apply the mixture to the surface of your face with your fingertips in a circular massaging pattern, avoiding the eyes. Do so for 1-2 minutes then remove the cleanser with warm water and a damp towel. Proceed to use your Skin Script Rx Toner and moisturizeer.
- For best results, use Skin Script Rx Glycolic Cleanser every morning and evening as part of your normal skin care routine.
Can I use Skin Script Rx Glycolic Cleanser every day?
- For the finest results, integrate Skin Script Rx Glycolic Cleanser into your daily skin care routine and use it every morning and evening to promote cellular growth and renewal while removing dead skin cells to reveal a bright, smooth skin surface in the process. This glycolic cleanser smooths wrinkles, brightens, and invigorates the skin. (If irritation develops, reduce usage)
Is Skin Script Rx Skincare Good?
- The real question is, "Why wouldn't Skin Script Rx Skincare be Good?" The products aren't tested on animals. Who wouldn't want a product created by an effective blend of antioxidants, and natural botanicals that reveal a bright, smooth face? For Acne, this Skin Scrip Glycolic cleanser works well with their Clarifying Toner Pads.
Where Can I Buy Skin Script Products?
- Skin Script RX Skin Care products such as toners, exfoliants, cleansers, and much more are available at Skincare byAlana.com!
- Sodium C14-16- an olefin sulfonate; a gentle foaming agent derived from coconuts
- Glycolic acid- an alpha hydroxy acid that aids in the removal of dead and dying skin cells to expose the healthy new skin; increases cell activity to accelerates the restoration of skin cells; reduces the construction of scars; enhances cellular turnover; supplies anti-aging enhancements that will diminish wrinkles while promoting the resurfacing of cells; renews the skin
- Malic acid- an alpha hydroxy acid that promotes removing the uppermost layer of dead skin which makes malic acid a supportive ingredient to the strengthening and flexibility of skin and bodily tissues; promotes collagen growth to diminish wrinkles
Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Santa-lum Austrocaledonicum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dul-cis (Orange) Peel Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil, Glucuronolactone (D), Malic Acid (L), Alpha-Arbutin, Tartaric Acid (L), Cocamidopropyl Hydrox-ysultaine, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin