Skin Script Glycolic and Retinol Pads 50 Count
Skin Script Rx Glycolic and Retinol Pads balance problematic skin while brightening its overall tone for a clear, vibrant complexion.
Skin Script Rx Glycolic and Retinol Pads break up oil, unclog pores, and improve skin cell turnover to provide a clear, fresh complexion that looks healthy and bright. In addition, each pad has anti-aging benefits, lifting away age spots and smoothing the skin for fewer fine lines and wrinkles.
Recommended Skin Types
Skin Script Rx Glycolic and Retinol Pads is recommended for all skin types and conditions. It is especially good for oily, acne-prone skin, active lesions, and problematic skin types. It also works wonders on aging skin and hyper-pigmentation.
- Renews the surface of the skin by improving skin cell turnover
- Provides a silky smooth complexion with a youthful luster
- Removes excess oil, dirt, and debris to prevent clogged pores and breakouts
- Promotes the long term clarity of the skin
- Firms the skin to reduce the size and appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Lightens dark spots and pigmentation issues for a more even skin tone
- Provides a brighter, more vibrant complexion
How to Apply
After cleansing the skin, wipe a Skin Script Rx Glycolic and Retinol Pad across the face, neck, and chest. Follow up with a treatment serum and moisturizer.
- Keep Skin Script Rx Glycolic and Retinol Pads with you. That way you can clean and freshen up your skin any time.
- Glycolic Acid 2% - loosens cell connections to exfoliate the skin and promote cell turnover; refines the texture of the skin for a smooth, soft surface; promotes clear skin
- Arbutin 4% - inhibits melanin production to prevent discoloration while lifting away dark spots, age spots, and melasma
- Kojic acid 3% - inhibits the formation of tyrosinase to prevent discoloration; gentle alternative to hydroquinones
- Retinol - vitamin A that provides visible anti-aging benefits by improving cell metabolism; also aids in exfoliating the skin
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Aqua (Water), Arbutin (4%), Kojic Acid (3%), Glycolic Acid (2%), Polysorbate 20, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium ssp. Amara (Neroli) Oil, Retinol
The skin script glycolic and retinol pads are especially good for oily skin, aging skin, and skin that can use a little TLC. With 2% Glycolic Acid, the pads promote cell turnover and leave the skin touchably soft. At the same time, the presence of retinol boosts a clear complexion.
Improved tone and texture
I spend a lot of time outdoors and have a lot of sun damage, I saw a remarkable improvement in the overall tone of my skin when I used this product regularly. Highly recommend if you struggle with blemishes.
These are amazing! I see a huge difference in my skin tone and texture after just a few nights of using it. Also, just a fun fact, they can easily be cut in half and will still get the product on your entire face and neck.
The best product ever!
These glycolic pads have been such a life saver!!! I suffer from mild acne, very bad hyperpigmentation, large pores, and textured skin. Pairing the glycolic pads with SKIN SCRIPT toner pads, SKIN SCRIPT raspberry refiner cleanser, Kojic acid soap, and ambi I was able to clear my skin COMPLETELY. Kojic acid soap and ambi are a great add but the skin script product works just as good by themselves but being that I have hyperpigmentation they help get rid of dark spots FAST!! USE SUNSCREEN!!! The come with alot of pads so if you are only using them on your face and neck you can cut them in half with CLEAN SANITIZED scissors, each pad does come with alot of product on it.
Makes my skin feel fresh and clean. A bit of a tingle at first that lets you know it's working. Great purchase!
It was one of the first Skinscript products I tried and has become a staple in my daily routine. My skin loves it. I also like that it plays well with others for A.M Vitamin C Green Tea serum and for P.M Retinaldehyde.