Skin Script Ageless Skin Hydrating Serum
Skin Script Ageless Skin Hydrating Serum showers the skin with moisture using hyaluronic acid while infusing the skin with anti-aging active ingredients for a more youthful complexion
The Ageless Skin Hydrating Serum has a nice, light texture and is great for restoring moisture into the skin and balancing surface bi-layers.
For all skin types.
- Improves hydration
- Balances surface lipids
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
- Improves health of cell membrane
- Plumps the skin
Recommended for dry and dehydrated skin
How to Use
After cleansing and toning apply to face, neck and chest. Follow with moisturizer.
- Glycoderm™ (P)— a combination of water, honey, phospholipids, sphingolipids, and hyaluronic acid. It restores the lipid barrier of the epidermis and increases water absorption in the corneocytes by adding natural moisturizing factors. It plumps and moisturizes the skin and improves the skin’s ability to hold moisture.
- Honey is antibacterial and healing. It assists in wound repair, alleviates bruising, and has humectant properties that keep the skin moist.
- Hyaluronic Acid— naturally occurs in the dermis of human skin and has water binding properties. It increases skin suppleness and strength, strengthens the intercellular matrix, and smoothes the skin. • Phospholipids assist in barrier repair, improve barrier function, and protect from outside aggressors and bacteria.
- Phospholipids— constitute membranes of living cells and modulate their fluidity and permeability.
- Sphingolipids— balance surface lipids, regenerate healthy cells, and moisturize the skin. Sphingolipids also emulsify and bind oil and water.
- Matrixyl Synthe’ 6— a combination of glycerin, water, hydroxypropyl cyclodextin, and palmitoyl tripeptide-38). It evens out skin and smoothes wrinkles from the inside by rebuilding the skin where it is needed, particularly on the forehead and crow’s feet. It also stimulates the synthesis of the skin matrix and dermal-epidermal junction.
- DN-AGE— a trade name for cassia alata leaf extract and protects the cells from DNA damage caused by UV rays. It also supports the natural repairing process of cells.
- Lipomoist— a trade name for carrageenans (chondrus crispus) and is a highly moisturizing molecular film that enhances elasticity through cohesion of the extra cellular matrix. It works on adding hydration, elasticity, and firmness to the skin.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Octyldodecanol, Honey, Hyaluronic Acid, Phospholipids, Sphingolipids, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38,Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Extract, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Glucose (D), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Allantoin, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta), Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dextrin, Dicaprylyl Ether, Gluconolactone, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate
One of my favorite products for skin hydration. This is my se one bottle. It leaves my skin moisturized and I plan on using it if it continues to produce the same effect.
love this item, been using it for years, also can be used around the eyes, doesn't clog pores and gives the right moisturizing.
Excellent night time serum
Best serum to plump and hydrate the skin.