This innovative, double-sided mat features soft silicone textures designed to gently pull liquid foundation, cream makeup or powder pigments from your makeup brush bristles without using water or instant brush cleansers. Perfect for creating looks with multiple eyeshadow shades or makeup formulas, this ingenious product allows you to quickly switch colors without changing makeup brushes. With this award-winning beauty tool in your kit, you'll never have to worry about having enough makeup brushes to complete the beautiful looks you desire.
- Helps you switch shades without switching brushes
- Double-sided design with textures for different formulas
- Allows you to switch from a dark shade to a light shade without having residual color mixing
- No more wiping your brushes on your hand or paper towels
- Double-sided design to maximize use
- Saves you time during your morning makeup routine
- No water or cleanser necessary
- Great for creating a look with multiple shades
- Doubles as a brush cleaning mat when paired with one of our SigMagic® cleansers
- Specific textures for eyeshadow, blending, cream, blush and highlight to help you stay organized and avoid mixing formulas
- Better for your brushes than competitor products that beat powder out of your brushes which causes damage and shedding
How To Use
First, apply the makeup shade of your choice. Move the brush bristles along exclusive textures to remove color. Use a back and forth motion for pressed powder products like blush, highlighter, contour/bronzer, eyeshadow, etc. Use a circular motion for cream or liquid formulas and eyeshadows on softer, less-dense blending brushes. Now, the brush bristles should be free of residual color. Note: There may still be color stains (but no residue) on the bristles. Select the next makeup shade of your choice and apply it using the same brush. Once both sides of the mat are covered in makeup residue, wash it with SigMagic® Brushampoo™ Liquid or Foam.
Dimensions: 4.5in x 0.5in x 7in. Formulated without: Latex, BPA, Lead. Non-toxic material. Made of high-grade silicone.