Dermaquest DermaClear Pads (50 pads)
DermaQuest DermaClear Pads are the worst enemy of acne and breakouts. Featuring salicylic acid and other active ingredients that penetrate the skin to neutralize bacteria and unclog pores, these clarifying pads tone the skin and balance it to prevent future breakouts.
DermaQuest DermaClear Pads is your acne’s worst enemy! These clarifying pads remove blemish-causing impurities and excess oil from the surface of the skin to the pores to prevent future breakouts and promote your dermatologic health. Featuring a powerful dose of salicylic acid, DermaQuest DermaClear Pads’ active ingredients penetrate the skin, clearing up clogged pores and removing impurities.
Effortlessly remove the causes of acne and get a clean, refreshed complexion with DermaQuest DermaClear Pads! Cooling and soothing on contact, you’ll notice reduced inflammation in active lesions as these powerful pads neutralize acne-causing bacteria.
Perfectly packaged for at home use or to take on the go for a quick freshen-up, DermaQuest DermaClear Pads will banish breakouts and eliminate acne while conditioning your skin to have a silky-smooth, radiant finish. These pads can be used anywhere are susceptible to acne - face, neck, chest, or back!
Recommended Skin Types
- DermaQuest DermaClear Pads are appropriate for all skin types
- Acne-prone skin
- Oily skin
- Combination skin
- Active lesions
- Draws excess oil out of the skin
- Neutralizes acne-causing bacteria
- Does not over-dry the skin as it leaves behind essential moisture
- Calms and soothes redness, irritation and inflammation
- Reduces inflammation of the sebaceous gland to prevent overproduction of oil
How to Apply
Remove on DermaQuest DermaClear Pad from the container and rub it over the desired area. These pads may be applied to any area of the skin as needed. Use every other night or as recommended by your skin care professional.
- Caution - overuse may cause dry skin
- Caution - not recommended for those with NSAID and Aspirin allergies
- Keep lid tight to avoid the product drying out
Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid. Other Ingredients: SD Alcohol 40-B , Water (Aqua), Glycerin, PEG-8/SMDI Copolymer, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder