Rhonda Allison Face Creams - Ultra Hydration (New Name - HA Hydration Cream)
Rhonda Allison Ultra Hydration Cream infuses all layers of the skin with rich moisture to optimize the skin's hydration levels and improve its overall health. By binding humectants with the epidermis, this ultra-hydrator works both day and night to give you healthy, hydrated skin.
*Rhonda Allison is in the process of rebranding, because of this you may receive a product in the old packaging or new packaging with updated name.
Formerly named - Ultra Hydration Cream
The Rhonda Allison Ultra Hydration Cream provides very rich moisture for the skin for optimum hydration and health within the skin. This amazing cream helps bind humectants with the epidermis and works well as either a night or day cream. It is formulated with all natural ingredients such as the purest form of hyaluronic acid, which raises hydration within the skin by 300%. The cream is suitable for just about every skin type but is especially beneficial for dry, sensitive, and normal skin types. With proper usage and daily application, this incredible moisturizer will leave your skin well hydrated, youthful, healthy, and radiant in appearance.
Recommended Skin Types:
The Rhonda Allison Ultra Hydration Cream is suitable for all skin types, but is especially beneficial for dry, normal, and sensitive skin types.
- Provides rich moisture for the skin
- Binds humectants to epidermis.
- Can be used as a day or night cream.
- Formulated with all natural ingredients.
- Suitabel for all skin types, especially dry, normal, and sensitive skin types.
- Includes hyaluronic acid that increases hydration within the skin by 300%.
How To Use:
To apply the Rhonda Allison Ultra Hydration Cream, first thoroughly cleanse your skin with a hydrating cleanser. After cleansing the skin, apply a small amount of the cream all over the entire facial and neck areas in a thin layer. Allow the cream to properly abosrob into the skin before applying any other skincare products. This cream can be used as a day or night cream and should be applied daily for best results.
- Distilled Water
- Milk Caprillic Triglycerides: Helps emolliate the skin and rid skin of grease
- Milk Caprylate: A great emollient.
- L-Sodium Hyaluronate: Water binding
- Cetearyl Polyglucose
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- D-Beta Fructan: Helps balance the moisture of the skin.
- Cassia Beta-Glycan: Helps retain water within your skin.
- Essential Oils