Rhonda Allison Papaya Tangerine Enzyme
Including a unique mixture of milk protein and papaya and tangerine extracts, Rhonda Allison Papaya Tangerine Enzyme is a potent yet still gentle scrub that polishes your skin for a brilliant, pure appearance.
*Rhonda Allison is in the process of rebranding, because of this you may receive a product in the old or new packaging.
The Rhonda Allison Papaya Tangerine Enzyme contains papaya, tangerine, and milk protein. All three of these critical ingredients combine to create a powerful yet gentle scrub that polishes and smoothes your skin. The Papaya Tangerine Enzyme provides proper nourishment and hydration for the skin. This product is extremely versatile, as it can work alone as a moisturizing scrub, or be combined with other enzymes or masks. Although powerful and effective, the scrub is gentle enough for post-treatment application as well. In fact, the Enzyme is perfect for all skin types, which is what makes this product great for any occasion or use. No matter your skin’s situation, or whether you are using it in a home or professional setting, this enzyme is perfect as an added benefit to your skin.
How to Use
Apply even to clean, dry skin. Work into skin and let remain for 10 minutes. Rinse with tepid water and soft cloth or gauze. Do several rinses. Pat skin dry. May be mixed with other masks or enzymes. Do not get in eyes; discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Great for all skin types, including post treatment skin.
- Goat Milk – The fat molecules contained in the cream increase hydration and decrease alkalinity. Goat milk is sometimes referred to as “nature’s liposomes”. This ingredient also works as an anti-inflammatory that rejuvenates skin and adds moisture.
- Kojic Dipalmitate – A natural mushroom extract that can provide skin brightening qualities to problem areas such as spots and freckles.
- Papain – Papain comes from the papaya. Papain enzymes work to cleanse, exfoliate, and soften skin.
- Diatomaceious Earth – Purified from sea algae, this small grain works to gently exfoliate and lift dirt and dead skin cells from the skin.
- Tartaric Acid (L) - A dicarboxylic acid helps exfoliate, enhance, and tone the texture of the skin.
- Colostrum – This is the initial milk created by lactating mammals. The milk has potent antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal qualities. All of these benefits reduce signs of aging, and promote growth and healing.
- Citrus Tangerinia (Tangerine) Peel Oil – This ingredient is what provides the slight citrus scent that accompanies the product. It is an essential oil that works as an antiseptic and conditions skin.
Great product for home facial
Excellent. Great results, brighter, softer glowing skin. Smells divine.
I love this product
My skin is very sensitive. This product works great on it. It is awesome.