Revision Skincare Vitamin C Lotion 30% 1oz
Vitamin C Lotion 30% - Formulated with THD Ascorbate, the most stable and lipid-soluble form of Vitamin C and includes a full line-up of antioxidants such as Vitamin E and Coenzyme Q10 to brighten dull skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and loss of firmness. Squalane hydrates for healthy, smooth skin. The 30% concentration, time-released formula is one of the most potent and effective Vitamin C products available. For all skin types. Ideal for those with dry, oily, sensitive or combination skin types.
- Contains THD Ascorbate, the most stable and lipid-soluble form of Vitamin C
- Brightens dull skin
- Provides a full line-up of antioxidants, including Vitamin E and Coenzyme Q10
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Moisturizes and conditions skin with Squalane
How To Use:
Apply to clean skin. Dispense one or more pumps into palm of hand and apply evenly onto clean face. Avoid eye area. Allow lotion to absorb before applying moisturizer. Use once daily in the morning. Follow with Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF 50, or Intellishade® of choice. If desired, this product can also be used twice daily for added benefits.
- THD Ascorbate (Vitamin C). The most stable and lipid-soluble form of Vitamin C to help brighten and even skin tone.
- Squalane. Infuses moisture into the skin.
- Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone). Oil-soluble antioxidant.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol). Provides strong antioxidant benefits.
Water (Aqua), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Glycerin, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Corn Starch Modified, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Tocopherol, Ubiquinone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Squalane, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate.