Revision Skincare D·E·J Night Face Cream 1.7 oz
D·E·J Night Face Cream® is an intensive nighttime moisturizer that features a unique combination of time-released 0.25% Retinol and plant-based Bakuchiol in a hydrating, antioxidant-rich formula that minimizes irritation and can be used on all skin types to rejuvenate and reveal new, younger-looking skin overnight.
- Utilizes a unique blend of Retinol and plant-based Bakuchiol to reveal new, younger-looking skin while you sleep.
- Visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps to visibly improve the elasticity of sagging skin.
- Visibly corrects overall photodamage and shields against further environmental damage.
- Visibly improves skin texture and the appearance of pore size.
- Promotes a healthy Microbiome with Prebiotic and Postbiotic Innovation.
How To Use:
In the evening after cleansing and applying all other treatment products, dispense one to two pumps into palm of hand and gently smooth onto face avoiding the eye area. Wearing sunscreen during the day is advised while using this product. If also using DEJ Face Cream®, use DEJ Face Cream® in the morning and D·E·J Night Face Cream® in the evening.
- Time-Released 0.25% Retinol Microencapsulated Retinol to create a slow release which optimizes efficacy and minimizes irritation.
- Bakuchiol Powerful broad-spectrum antioxidant that boosts the efficacy of Retinol while minimizing dryness and irritation.
- DEJ Targeting Blend Visibly diminishes fine lines and wrinkles and helps to firm and lift the appearance of skin.
- Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide (Prebiotic) & Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract (Postbiotic) Balances the skin’s Microbiome to promote healthy skin.
- Blend of 11 Antioxidants Potent synergistic blend of antioxidants that helps shield skin from evironmental stressors, enhances skin moisturization and visibly brightens dull skin.
- Lipid Technology Blend of ceramides, cholesterol, fatty acids and botanical extracts that help replenish the skin’s moisture barrier.
- Hydrating Blend Reinforces the skin's ability to attract and retain moisture.