PCA Skin Intensive Clarity Treatment 1oz
Highly potent 0.5% pure retinol paired with a host of anti-aging, hydrating and soothing agents offers outstanding age control benefits. This exceptional restorative nighttime treatment effectively increases collagen and elastin production, reduces free radical damage and prevents the occurrence of future visible aging, delivering the fastest results possible without a prescription.
Winner of "Best Quick Fix for Sudden Breakouts" in the 2017 New Beauty Awards!
The power of 0.5% pure retinol paired with phytic acid, phenylethyl resorcinol and gluconolactone delivers the ultimate nighttime treatment for those prone to breakouts and hyperpigmentation. This exceptional formulation provides unsurpassed corrective benefits for the fastest results possible without a prescription.
- Clear acne breakouts with 2% salicylic acid
- Support a clear complexion and strengthen skin with stabilized retinol
- Strengthen and protect skin with retinopeptide and plant stem cell extract technology
- Uses the patented time-release OmniSome delivery system to carry ingredients deeper into the skin for superior results
How to Use:
In the evening only, apply a pea-sized amount after cleansing. Use twice per week, gradually increasing application frequency to every other night, and then advancing to each evening or as tolerated. Follow with the appropriate moisturizer. Note: It is important to wear a broad spectrum SPF during the day when using this product at night, since retinol is sun sensitizing.
- 0.5% Pure Retinol (Vitamin A) – is converted to retinoic acid in the skin and helps to normalize cell turnover and increase water content in the epidermis. The retinol used in Intensive Clarity Treatment is stable and completely pure, making it highly potent and effective. It decreases follicular keratinization to reduce the occurrence of breakouts and evens pigmentation by inhibiting melanosomes from being transferred from the melanocytes into the keratinocytes.
- Vigna Aconitifolia Seed Extract – is a botanical that has demonstrated the ability to stimulate the growth factors that increase epidermal cell turnover.
- Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract – is the most active component of lilac leaf. Its major component is verbascoside, a potent antioxidant derived from the stem cells of the lilac plant. Lilac stem cell extract has been shown to inhibit sebum production and the melanogenesis process.
- Bakuchiol – is a potent antibacterial agent that controls excess oil production while also providing anti-inflammatory activity, MMP inhibition and antioxidant benefits.
- Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Licorice Extract and Phytic Acid – act as potent melanogenesis inhibitors, aiding in the clearing of discolorations.
- Gluconolactone – is a naturally occurring, non-irritating, antioxidant poly hydroxy acid (PHA). It provides strong anti-inflammatory action and dramatically reduces the number of both inflamed and non-inflamed lesions while providing moisturizing and barrier–strengthening properties.
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Niacinamide, Polyglyceryl-10 Dioleate, Dimethicone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isoamyl Laurate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polysilicone-11, Bakuchiol, Maltodextrin, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-10 Dipalmitate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hexylresorcinol, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ethyl Linoleate, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Caprylyl Glycol, Trideceth-6, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Pentylene Glycol, Isoamyl Cocoate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3, Citric Acid