PCA Skin Daily Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ 1.7oz
PCA Skin Daily Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ defends against both types of UV rays and is recommended for both normal and combination skin!
PCA Skin's Daily Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ offers broad-spectrum protection for your skin during sun exposure. Zinc oxide helps absorb UV rays, while Ectoin® fights against environmental pollutants that contribute to aging and cell damage. The moisturizing SPF formula also creates a smooth and refined finish on the skin.
- Provides broad spectrum protection
- Cosmetically elegant finish on the skin
- Environmental protection ingredients defend against aging pollutants
- Reef safe formula*
How To Use:
For the best protection, apply sunscreen every day, year-round, in every type of weather. Apply sunscreen 15 minutes prior to exposure to allow the active ingredients to penetrate the skin.
- 4.9% Octisalate - absorbs and filters UV rays.
- 9.5% Octocrylene - provides broad spectrum UV protection by reflecting, scattering and absorbing UV rays.
- 9.1% Zinc oxide - provides broad spectrum UV protection by reflecting, scattering and absorbing UV rays.
- Ectoin™ - important antioxidants that protect the skin against UV damage.
Zinc Oxide (9.1%)
Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Bisabolol, Butylene Glycol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Caffeine, Caprylyl Methicone, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ectoin, Ethyl Ferulate,
Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Phenoxyethanol,
Polyisobutene, Propanediol, Silybum Marianum Seed Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water