PCA Skin Active Broad Spectrum SPF45
PCA Skin Active Broad Spectrum SPF45 is a revolutionary formulation provides water-resistant broad spectrum protection with a light finish.
PCA Skin Active Broad Spectrum SPF45 is a revolutionary formulation provides water-resistant broad spectrum protection with a light finish. The blend of UVA/UVB protecting sunscreen agents, including ultra-sheer zinc oxide, provides sun-shielding benefits. Tested to protect for 80 minutes in water, it is the perfect choice for an outdoor lifestyle. It also contains the important antioxidants silybin, also known as milk thistle, and caffeine.
- Tested to protect the skin for 80 minutes in water or while sweating
- Protects against aging UVA rays and burning UVB rays
- Formulated for use while in water or sweating, so sunscreen won’t drip into eyes
- Reef safe formula*
How To Use
Smooth a nickel-sized amount onto face and neck after cleansing. This sunscreen is also meant for use on the body and should be applied to any sun exposed areas. Allow to absorb at least 20 minutes prior to daytime exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of sun exposure and repeat as needed. It is recommended for active use.
- Zinc oxide - provides broad spectrum UV protection by reflecting, scattering and absorbing UV rays.
- Octinoxate and octisalate - absorb and filter UV rays.
- Caffeine and silybin - important antioxidants that further protect the skin from damaging UV rays.
Zinc Oxide (8.0%)
Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Bisabolol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, C13-14 Alkane, Caffeine, Caprylyl Methicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Cetyl Palmitate, Ethyl Ferulate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Isohexadecane, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyester-7, Polysorbate 80, Propanediol, Sodium Gluconate, Sorbitan Oleate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water, Xanthan Gum