Osmosis+Colour Pressed Base
Formulated for all skin types and tones, Osmosis Colour Pressed Base provides a flawless, semi-matte complexion so you look gorgeous and radiant.
Made for all skin types and skin tones, Osmosis Skincare Colour Pressed Base coats the skin in a flawless, semi-matte finish that looks naturally flawless. Providing medium to full coverage of the skin to hide blemishes and uneven skin, this mineral makeup beautifies the complexion with blend-able, build-able coverage to help you achieve any look.
Osmosis Skincare Colour Pressed Base also provides UVA/UVB protection against the harmful rays of the sun. So not only does it beautify your skin when you have it on, but it protects it so it looks gorgeous when you wash it off.
Available in eleven rich shades to match any complexion, Osmosis Skincare Colour Pressed Base provides beautiful skin with a natural glow.
Recommended Skin Types
Osmosis Skincare Colour Pressed Base is recommended for all skin types and skin tones.
- Provides lightweight, breathable coverage that feels smooth and weightless
- Available in eleven beautiful colors to match any complexion for natural coverage
- Perfect for all skin types and skin tones
- Absorbs excess oil from the skin while providing a gorgeous, semi-matte finish
- Protects the skin from the harmful UVA/UVB rays of the sun
- Prevents premature aging and hyper-pigmentation
- Reduces the appearance of blemshes, redness, and pigmentation for a flawless complexion
- Applies quickly and easily without a mess
- Packaged in a stylish, mirrored compact that is refillable
- Provides natural, full coverage
How to Apply
After cleansing the skin, use the Osmosis Skincare Base Powder Brush to draw Osmosis Skincare Colour Pressed Base out of the compact and brush it across the face. Start at the center of the face, working outward until full coverage is achieved. Apply multiple layers as needed to achieve flawless coverage. Focus on problem areas, and blend as needed for a natural look.
- For yellow and olive skin, use golden shades.
- For peach and yellow, use natural shades.
- For pink skin tones, try beige.
- For honey or red/brown undertones, try deeper shades.
Mica, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Boron Nitride, Zinc Oxide, Polymethyl Methacrylate , Lauroyl Lysine, Tocopherol, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Powder, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Retinyl Palmitate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract , Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499)