Mineral Air Cordless Airbrush in White
Mineral Air Cordless Airbrush in white Mineral Air Cordless Airbrush in white makes applying foundation faster than ever!
MineralAir is the 1st Cordless Airbrush Applicatorin the world. It delivers greater control, precision and convenience for professional results in just 10 seconds.
The Mineral Air Airbrush was designed to make airbrushing truly portable and easy. For years top Hollywood makeup artists have turned to airbrushing to provide a seamless, natural looking coverage you just can’t get with heavy makeups. Today HDTV has made airbrushing a necessity. But using an airbrush on your self at home has never been easy.
The Mineral Air Airbrush makes achieving a flawless foundation so easy you can conceal everything from acne to age spots, to rosacea and even a tattoo in as little as 10 seconds. Mineral Air’s combination 4-in-1 Foundation delivers a more breathable, sheer coverage you just can’t get with most powders and liquids. Their foundation replaces primer, concealer, pure mineral makeup and hydrating serums. Best of all, it’s small enough to take with you in your purse or makeup bag.
- Airbrush Applicator
- 3 shades of 10 ml Mineral Foundation (Porcelain, Light, Medium, Medium Tan, Tan, Deep)
- USB Connector
- Covers fine lines, blemishes, rosecea --- even tattoos.
- Sheer, seamless coverage you cannot get with powders or liquids
- 4-in-1 primer, concealer, mineral make-up and hydrating serum
- Ultra pure -- TALC and Paraben free
- Less irritating than heavy make-up -- won't clog pores
- Effective for all skin types and colors.
- One application lasts over 10 hours.
- Spraying the cosmetics. Press down the Power On/Off button to spray the cosmetics
- Apply the cosmetic spray to your face. Hold the device 3-4 inch away from your face during application. Move the device in a circular motion and spary over your entire face maintaining proper coverage.
- Allow the cosmetics to dry 1-3 minutes. Wait and avoid touching the cosmetics until fully dry.
- After applying make-up, close cap. If the cap is left open, cosmetics inside may dry out.