Lollia In Love Shea Butter Handcreme
Lollia In Love Shea Butter Handcreme is an instant classic! The lightweight, moisturizing formula conditions the hands while emitting a classic, fresh fragrance.
A cult classic, Lollia In Love Shea Butter Handcreme is a lush hand lotion that provides the skin with rich moisture to improve its radiance and texture.
Lollia In Love Shea Butter Handcreme features a classic aroma that includes notes of apple blossom with undertones of jasmine and rose.
Recommended Skin Types
Lollia In Love Shea Butter Handcreme is recommended for all skin types and conditions. It is especially recommended for those with dry, cracked hands, tough skin, and dehydrated skin conditions.
- Nourishing formula moisturizes the skin with shea butter, avocado oil, and macadamia nut oil
- Soothes and cools inflammation and irritation
- Improves the skin’s healing abilities
- Features a classic scent to awaken the senses
- Lightweight formula absorbs quickly
- Softens and smoothes the texture of the skin
- Reusable box features a beautiful, monochromatic flower print
How to Apply
Apply a modest amount of Lollia In Love Shea Butter Handcreme to the palm of one hand, then massage your hands together, distributing lotion to the cleansed surface of the skin from the fingertips down to the wrists until fully absorbed.
- Tip - Keep Lollia In Love Shea Butter Handcreme by the sink, so you can moisturize every time you wash your hands.
Lollia In Love Shea Butter Handcreme features two main key ingredients. First, shea butter showers the skin with rich moisture and improves the skin’s ability to retain it. In addition, it conditions the skin for a smoother surface, defends the skin against environmental damage, and soothes inflammation to boost the healing process. Second, macadamia nut oil further moisturizes the skin and uses a fat-rich composition to improve the skin’s natural lipid barriers to prevent trans-epidermal water loss.
Lollia In Love Shea Butter Handcreme also uses botanical extracts of apple blossom, jasmine, and rose to create a classic fragrance.