Lollia Breathe Shea Butter Handcreme
Lollia Breathe Shea Butter Hand Creme is a nourishing, moisturizing hand creme that looks beautiful and smells fresh.
Lollia Breathe Shea Butter Hand Creme is a nourishing hand lotion that is one part artwork, another part fragrance, and all moisturizing hand lotion! Featuring shea butter and macadamia nut oils along with a fresh aroma, it’s a pleasurable way to nourish the skin on your hands.
Lollia Breathe Hand Creme features a fresh, light floral aroma of peony and white lily with hints of citrus and a clean, fresh air finish of leafy greens and forest dew.
Recommended Skin Types
Lollia Breathe Hand Creme is recommended for all skin types and conditions. It is most beneficial to dry, dehydrated skin and skin that needs resurfacing.
- Sophisticated design features vintage inspired artwork with cabbages floating over modern peonies
- Reusable box looks like art, covered in beautiful flowers and vines
- Showers the skin with rich moisture
- Conditions the hands, softening the texture of the skin and providing a smooth, soft surface
- Fortifies the skin’s natural lipid barriers to lock moisture into the skin and reduce water loss
- Light formula doesn’t feel heavy or oily
How to Apply
After cleansing your hands, apply liberally to the palms and massage into the skin from the wrists to the fingertips. Allow to fully absorb into the skin. For best results, use at least once daily and as needed to moisturize and condition your skin.
- Tip - Add the 7oz. size Lollia Breathe Hand Creme to your purse, and you’ll be able to moisturize your hands wherever you go.
Lollia Breathe Shea Butter Hand Creme includes incudes peony, lavender, violet, white lily, shea butter, and macadamia nut oils. The complete ingredients list for Lollia Breathe Hand Creme is not currently available.
- Shea butter - nourishing moisturizer that works on multiple levels in your skin to lock moisture in, fortify natural barriers, defend the skin from premature aging, smooth the skin, and provide anti-aging benefits
- Macadamia nut oil - rich in fatty acids to enhance the skin’s natural lipid barriers, moisturizes the skin, aids in skin cell renewal, soothes and heals the skin