La Bella Donna Compressed Mineral Foundation Bronzer
La Bella Donna Compressed Mineral Foundation provides gorgeous coverage for an even, radiant skin tone with a beautiful matte finish. Perfect for all skin types, this pressed foundation also nourishes the skin for a healthier complexion.
La Bella Donna Compressed Mineral Foundation is a pressed mineral foundation that works well with all skin types. With the same great qualities as La Bella Donna Loose Mineral Foundation, this compressed version gives the skin a silky-smooth texture and beautiful matte finish.
Packaged in a perfectly sized compact with a convenient mirror, La Bella Donna Compressed Mineral Foundation is perfect for on-the-go touch-ups or use while traveling. Applicable either wet or dry, it goes on light to provide an even, youthful look.
La Bella Donna Compressed Mineral Foundation also soothes and nourishes the skin for a smoother texture and a revived look even when you wash it off.
Recommended Skin Types
* La Bella Donna Compressed Mineral Foundation is recommended for all skin types.
- Provides flawless coverage for an even complexion with a gorgeous matte finish
- Lightweight formula goes on smooth and even
- May be applied both we and dry
- Uses all natural ingredients to get its color
- Moisturizes the skin while enhancing the skin’s natural moisture barriers to lock it in
- Gives the skin a natural-looking glow
- Combine with Loose Minerals for a custom look
- Appropriate for all skin types - even sensitive skin
- Will not clog pores and cause breakouts
How to Apply
Apply using an appropriate makeup brush to the cleansed surface of the face. Use a gently sweeping motion, moving from the inner face to outer face. La Bella Donna Compressed Mineral Foundation can be applied either wet or dry. Slightly less iridescent than La Bella Donna Loose Minerals, providing a beautiful, matte finish. Apply over Loose Minerals for a custom matte finish.
Mica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Jojoba Esters, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Fragrance (Naticide). May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, CI 77499, Bismuth Oxychloride, Yellow 5 Lake