June Jacobs Redness Diffusing Serum 1oz
Ideal for sensitive and irritated skin, June Jacobs Redness Diffusing Serum soothes the skin on contact while enhancing its healing abilities for lasting relief.
Perfect for red, irritated, and inflamed skin, June Jacobs Redness Diffusing Serum soothes the skin on contact and boosts the natural healing capabilities to provide relief and faster recovery.
Apply June Jacobs Redness Diffusing Serum on any affected area, and not only will your skin feel better, it will look improved almost immediately. Ideal for even sensitive skin types, June Jacobs Redness Diffusing Serum will have your skin looking radiant in no time.
Recommended Skin Types
June Jacobs Redness Diffusing Serum is recommended for all skin types and conditions, and it is especially formulated for inflamed, red, and irritated skin.
- Soothes and cools the skin on contact for immediate redness relief and reduced inflammation
- Boosts the skin’s natural healing process for faster recovery
- Protects the skin from free radical and environmental damage with antioxidants
- Nourishes the skin for a smoother, more youthful luster
- Improves dermal/epidermal circulation for faster recovery and improved health
How to Apply
After cleansing and toning the skin, apply a small amount of June Jacobs Redness Diffusing Serum to the desired area, massaging it in until fully absorbed. For best results, use twice daily in them morning and evening.
- Mulberry extract - from China, this botanical extract contains soothing, anti-inflammatory ingredients to restore the skin while also inhibiting the formation of melanin to reduce hyper-pigmentation
- Bearberry extract - from Europe, antioxidant rich botanical that protects the skin while soothing it with astringent, antiseptic ingredients and preventing the formation of melanin fora brighter complexion
- Arnica extract - rich in anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties to soothe and brighten the skin
- Horse chestnut seed extract - from Asia, increases the strength and tone of blood vessels to promote dermal/epidermal circulation while reducing inflammation
- German chamomile - antibacterial and anti-inflammatory botanical that accelerates recovery while protecting the skin from environmental damage
- Panthenol - humectant that draws moisture from the environment for lasting hydration