June Jacobs Perfect Pumpkin Peeling Enzyme Facial Masque 4oz
June Jacobs Perfect Pumpkin Peeling Enzyme Facial Masque purifies the surface of the skin to deep within the pores to provide a more youthful appearance and soft, supple surface.
Free of harmful parabens and preservatives, June Jacobs Perfect Pumpkin Peeling Enzyme Masque detoxifies the skin, digesting away dead skin cells and improving cell renewal for a beautiful complexion with a youthful luster. Packed with digestive enzymes as well as nourishing vitamins, this treatment masque improves skin elasticity for a younger, less wrinkled skin surface.
Recommended Skin Types
June Jacobs Perfect Pumpkin Peeling Enzyme Masque is recommended for all skin types and conditions, and it is best suited for damaged, aging skin in need of revitalization.
- Smoothes wrinkles and firms loose skin
- Packed with vitamins to nourish the skin
- Neutralizes free radicals and prevents premature aging
- Combats the aging process by preventing free radical damage
How to Apply
After cleansing the skin, apply June Jacobs Perfect Pumpkin Peeling Enzyme Masque liberally to the face, neck, and décolleté, allowing the masque to penetrate the skin for 5-10 minutes before rinsing clean with cool water.
- For best results, use June Jacobs Perfect Pumpkin Peeling Enzyme Masque 1-2 twice weekly. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Tea and berry extracts - packed with antioxidants to neutralize free radicals, protect the skin from damage, and prevent premature aging before it starts
- 15% pumpkin extract - rich in vitamins A, C, and E to protect and nourish the skin, improve its moisture content, brightens its tone, and increase collagen levels; rich in minerals to nourish and condition the skin; enzymes digest unwanted dead skin cells and loosen epidermal connections to stimulate the skin’s natural renewal process
- Retinyl palmitate - antioxidant vitamin A that also stimulates cell turnover, improves the surface and luster of the skin, and reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Hyaluronic acid - penetrates the skin with rich moisture, improves its ability to retain it, and acts as a humectant to draw moisture from the surrounding environment