June Jacobs Papaya Purifying Enzyme Masque 3.7oz
Perfect for revitalizing tired, dull skin, June Jacobs Papaya Purifying Enzyme Masque strips away impurities and provides a clean complexion with a youthful luster.
June Jacobs Papaya Purifying Enzyme Masque is an all-natural enzyme masque that uses fruit extracts containing naturally digestive enzymes to dissolve away dead skin cells and unwanted epidermal connections for a fresh, clear complexion with reduced hyper-pigmentation and a more youthful luster.
Recommended Skin Types
June Jacobs Papaya Purifying Enzyme Masque is recommended for tired, dull, and devitalized skin in need of rejuvenation and a smoother surface.
- Smoothes the surface of the skin
- Improves cell turnover
- Brightens dark spots and evens the skin tone
- Detoxifies the skin
- Leaves the skin feeling soft, supply, and smooth
How to Apply
After cleansing, generously apply June Jacobs Papaya Purifying Enzyme Masque liberally to the face, neck, and chest. Allow the masque to soak into the skin for 5-10 minutes, then rinse clear, and pat dry with a clean towel. Use 1-2 times weekly for best results.
- Papain - from papaya, this enzymatic extract dissolves links between dead skin cells, increasing the shedding of dead skin cills, increasing cell turnover, reducing hyper-pigmentation, and providing a clear, vibran complexion
- Papaya extract - rich in vitamin C for antioxidant protection and brightening abilities, minerals to nourish the skin, and soothing inflammation
- Mango extract - rich in vitamins and fatty acids to fortify the skin, improve cellular health, and increase the skin’s healing capabilities
- Pineapple extract - rich in alpha hydroxy acids and digestive enzymes to heal the skin, improve cell turnover for a healthier, more vibrant complexion
- Borage seed oil - natural oil that conditions the skin, reduces inflammation, fortifies the skin’s natural barriers to lock moisture in
- Sweet almond oil - rich in fatty acids and vitamins to nourish the skin while fortifying the skin and reducing trans-epidermal water loss
- Vitamin E - fat soluble vitamin that infuses the skin with moisture and provides antioxidant protection