June Jacobs Intensive Age Defying Hydrating Complex Spf 25 1.6oz
Protect your skin, and get amazing anti-aging benefits with June Jacobs Intensive Age Defying Hydrating Complexion SPF25.
June Jacobs Intensive Age Defying Hydrating Complexion SPF25 is the perfect blend of UV protection and anti-aging active ingredients. Use it daily to prevent the damage of the sun while boosting collagen and elastin levels for younger, smoother skin with fewer fine lines and wrinkles.
Recommended Skin Types
June Jacobs Intensive Age Defying Hydrating Complexion SPF25 is recommended for all skin types and is particularly beneficial to aging skin in need of sun protection.
- Protects the skin from the harmful rays of the skin
- Improves the skin’s collagen and elastin levels for firmer skin with less visible fine lines and wrinkles
- Tightens loose skin for a lifted look
- Showers the skin with rich moisture that lasts
- Protects the skin with a powerful blend of antioxidants
- All natural formula will not irritate even sensitive skin types
- Improves the skin’s natural barriers for increased resilience and less trans-epidermal water loss
How to Apply
Apply June Jacobs Intensive Age Defying Hydrating Complexion SPF25 liberally to any exposed areas at least 30 minutes prior to sun exposure. For best results, use every morning.
- Rice bran extract - packed with vitamin E to moisturize and protect the skin, loaded with fatty acids to fortify the skin’s natural barriers and lock moisture in, and rich in anti-aging actives for a firmer, more supple complexion
- Soy isoflavones - improve the firmness and elasticity of the skin for a more youthful look
- Collagen - natural, elastic fiber that improves the firmness of the skin and provides anti-aging benefits
- Elastin - another elastic fiber that smoothes away fine lines and wrinkles while tightening loose skin
- Algae extract - improve the skin’s ability to retain moisture while increasing circulation for firmer, healthier skin
- Allantoin - improves the skin’s natural shedding and regeneration process for a healthier complexion
- Homosalate and octinoxate - protect the skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays