June Jacobs Lip Renewal Spf 50 0.5oz
June Jacobs Lip Renewal SPF 50 protects the lips from UV rays while showering them with moisture and nutrients for a beautiful, kissable look.
Don’t let your lips go unprotected! Smooth on June Jacobs Lip Renewal SPF 50, and not only protect your lips, but also nourish them with moisture and nutrients. Not only does June Jacobs Lip Renewal SPF 50 provide UVA and UVB protection, but it also smooths the surface of the skin and infuses it with nutrients for a beautiful, kissable surface.
Recommended Skin Types
June Jacobs Lip Renewal SPF 50 is recommended for all skin types and tones.
- Provides the lips with strong UVA and UVB protection from eh harmful rays of the sun
- Soothes the skin with nourishing moisture and nutrients
- Resurfaces the lips for a smooth, kissable surface
- Plumps the lips for a gorgeous look
- Antioxidants protect the skin from free radical and environmental damage
- Showers the skin with rich moisture from the surface down to the dermis
How to Apply
Smooth June Jacobs Lip Renewal SPF 50 over the lips any time you want to moisturize and protect your skin. For sun protection, apply at least 30 minutes before sun exposure, and reapply as needed for added protection.
- Shea butter - from an African tree, a natural fat that is rich in vitamin A and E to restore the skin and provide a supple, vibrant complexion
- Vitamin E - antioxidant that protects the skin while providing rich moisture
- Squalane - compatible with natural oils int he skin for a smooth surface that is conditioned and strong
- Hyaluronic acid - powerful moisturizer that showers all layers of the skin with rich moisture in all layers of the skin while continuing to draw moisture from the environment for lasting hydration
- Jojoba seed oil - rich in vitamin E, fatty acids, and phospholipids to improve natural barriers and prevent trans-epidermal water loss
- Allantoin - stimulates the natural shedding and regeneration process for a healthier, fresher looking complexion
- Avobenzone, homosalate, octinoxate, octisalate - protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays