June Jacobs Intensive Age Defying Hydrating Hand And Foot Cream 3.4oz
June Jacobs Intensive Age Defying Hydrating Hand and Foot Cream showers the tough, thick skin of the hands and feet with rich, decadent moisture for a smooth, firm complexion that feels and looks amazing.
June Jacobs Intensive Age Defying Hydrating Hand and Foot Cream nourishes the hands and feet with rich moisture and nutrition so they look and feel amazing.
Recommended Skin Types
June Jacobs Intensive Age Defying Hydrating Hand and Foot Cream is recommended for all skin types and conditions and is best suited for the tough, dry skin on the hands and feet.
- Conditions the skin for a soft, smooth texture and appearance
- Showers the skin with rich, lasting moisture and enhances the skin’s ability to retain
- Uniquely formulated to penetrate the thick, tough skin on the hands and feet
- Antioxidants protect the skin from free radical and environmental damage
- Restores the skin’s youthful appearance
- Also beneficial for the tough skin of the knees and elbows
- Increases skin cell levels of collagen and elastin for a firmer, more youthful complexion
How to Apply
Apply June Jacobs Intensive Age Defying Hydrating Hand and Foot Cream liberally as needed to the hands and feet. Massage it into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Rice bran extract - leaded with vitamin E and other nutrients that moisturize the skin and reinforce natural barriers to lock moisture in and keep contaminants out
- Soy isoflavones - increases skin cell production of collagen and elastin for a firmer, less wrinkled complexion that looks younger
- Meadowfoam seed oil - rich in fatty acids to enhance the skin’s natural barriers, contains vitamin A to firm and plump the skin, and has vitamin E to moisturize and protect the skin
- Hydrolized silk - protein that improves moisture levels in the skin, improves the skin’s natural resilience, and improves skin elasticity
- Collagen - fiber that increases the elasticity of the skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles while firming loose areas
- Elastin - another elastic fiber that improves the texture and tone of the skin
- Lactic acid - alpha hydroxy acid that encourages cell turnover and a more brilliant complexion
- Retinyl palmitate - antioxidant, vitamin A that prevent dry skin and improves the skin’s overall texture
Products are automatically delivered on your schedule. No obligation, modify or cancel your subscription anytime.