June Jacobs Brightening Serum 1oz
Lift away dark spots, reduce hyper-pigmentation, and get a bright, even skin tone with June Jacobs Brightening Serum.
Perfect for lifting away dark spots and provide a brighter, more even complexion, June Jacobs Brightening Serum begins working on contact. With consistent use, you’ll see brighter, more radiant skin that truly glows.
Try June Jacobs Brightening Serum today!
Recommended Skin Types
June Jacobs Brightening Serum is recommended for all skin types and conditions, and it is specifically formulated to treat pigmentation issues and age spots.
- Brightens the skin to provide a more vibrant skin tone
- Lifts away dark spots and reduces hyper-pigmentation for a more even complexion
- Antioxidants protect the skin to prevent future aging
How to Apply
First, cleanse and tone the skin with your favorite June Jacobs products. Then apply a small amount of June Jacobs Brightening Serum using your fingertips in a gentle, tapping and massaging motion. Follow up with a moisturizer and sunscreen.
- Lactic acid - from fermented milk; alpha hydroxy acid that aids the skin in its natural shedding and regeneration process for a fresher, more vibrant complexion
- Lemon peel extract - antiseptic, astringent, and nutrient-rich natural botanical that brightens and tones the skin; revives tired areas and evens the skin tone
- Mulberry extract - anti-inflammatory botanical that brightens and evens the skin tone while preventing the formation of melanin to reduce hyper-pigmentation
- Licorice root extract - anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and rich in melanin-inhibiting actives that reduce the appearance of dark spots and pigmentation issues
- Etoline - reduces hyper-pigmentation
- Bearberry leaf extract - antioxidant to protect the skin, antiseptic to tone the skin, and arbutus, which reduces the formation of melanin to prevent pigmentation issues
- Mitracarpe extract - anti-inflammatory that also reduces the appearance of dark spots and pigmentation issues
- Gigawhite - patented complex that reduces inflammation while stopping the skin’s production of melanin to prevent the formation of dark spots or other pigmentation issues