Jan Marini Skin Care Management Starter Kit
This system offers an effective daily treatment for the skin. Skin abnormalities are improved, from rosacea to fine lines to skin discoloration.
The Jan Marini Skin Care Management Starter Kit is a comprehensive starter kit. It contains everything you need to get started with this advanced and effective skin care system. The system works to treat a variety of skin issues, including wrinkles, fine lines, rosacea, acne, and various skin discoloration conditions. The containers are trial sizes, so people may try the products before committing to the larger sizes found in the standard system. Customers may choose from three systems designed to treat various types of skin. This is a skin care management system that is implemented in five steps, and it is appropriate for people with all types of skin.
This kit includes:
Bioglycolic Face Cleanser (3 oz)
C-Esta Serum (0.5 oz)
Bioclear Lotion (0.5 oz)
Transformation Face Cream (0.5 oz)
Antioxidant Daily Face Protectant SPF 33 (1 oz)
The Benefits of Using This System
The products are fragrant and calming, and they should not irritate the skin in the way that other products might. They offer a cost-effective way to treat various skin conditions. Those who buy the products in bulk quantities (sets of one dozen or more) to sell in their medical offices may benefit greatly from an additional credit.
The Three Varieties
This skin care management system is available in three varieties: A system for very oily skin, a system for normal or combination skin, and a system for dry skin to very dry skin. The system is implemented in five steps: The first step is cleansing the skin. The second step involves skin rejuvenation. The third step is to resurface the skin. The fourth step is to hydrate the skin. The fifth step is to protect the skin from further damage. Instructions for using the products at home come with the system. The included items may be enhanced by the use of other skin care products from the same line.
Key Benefits of Skin Care Management System
- The original medically and professionally dispensed, comprehensive, multi-step daily home use system introduced in 1996.
- Dynamic daily solution: with clinical spectrum including improvements in appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, acne, rosacea, skin discoloration and overall skin rejuvenation.
- Patient friendly experience: soothing, fragrant and non-irritating to mass majority of patients from first day of use.
- Office friendly experience: high immediate satisfaction levels based on minimal skin allergic response equates to very low post-sale patient follow-up required by staff.
- Compelling patient value proposition: exceptional patient value for costs incurred compared to overall clinical benefits witnessed.
- Compelling practice value proposition: additional product credit via purchasing in sets of a dozen or more provide stronger financial yields from skin care business.