Jan Marini BioShield 2 oz
Jan Marini BioShield is an innovative product that protects post-treatment skin and nourishes it with the nutrients it needs for faster, less complicated recovery.
The cutting edge of post-procedure recover, Jan Marini Marini Bioshield provides the skin with a physical barrier of protection, nourishing the skin with active ingredients for faster healing while protecting the skin from environmental factors that would otherwise complicate the healing process. Use after chemical peels, photo dynamic therapy, laser treatments, and microdermabrasion.
Recommended Skin Types
Jan Marini Marini Bioshield is recommended for post treatment skin. Use it after chemical peels, microdermabrasion, or more invasive dermatologic procedures to nourish, heal, and protect the skin.
- Provides a physical barrier to the skin using a patent-pending silicone based gel
- Perfect for immediate use after a dermatologic procedure
- Antioxidant rich to protect the skin
- Peptides stimulate skin cell metabolism for faster recover and less complicated healing
- Matte finish is nearly invisible, and makeup can be applied over the top
- Safe on laser treated skin and after chemical peels
- Showers the skin with rich moisture
- Improves the skin’s natural healing capabilities
- Soothes and cools the skin, reducing inflammation, irritation, and associated symptoms
How to Apply
Jan Marini Marini Bioshield should be applied similar to a mask, with a thicker layer over the surface of the skin to protect and provide a physical barrier. Do not rub it in or pat it on.
- First, wash your hands.
- Second, apply a thin layer over the entire affected area, using slow, smooth motions in one direction on one side of the face. Use a very small amount, adding more as needed. Start at the tear duct, and spread outward across the face, moving downward until even the chin has been covered. Repeat for the other side of the face, and apply it to the forehead.
- Allow the product to dry, forming a barrier over the skin. Allow it to remain on the skin, applying makeup over it.
- Do not spot fix the treatment. If needed, remove the entire product before reapplying.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Water/Aqua/Eau, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Ubiquinone, sh-Polypeptide-22, Bisabolol, sh-Polypeptide-1, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol