Jan Marini Bioglycolic Oily Skin Cleansing Gel 8oz
Formulated for oily, acne-prone, and problematic skin, Jan Marini Bioglycolic Oily Skin Cleansing Gel clears and purifies the skin while promoting long term clarity and less frequent breakouts.
Specifically formulated for oily, acne-prone, and problematic skin types, Jan Marini Bioglycolic Oily Skin Cleansing Gel deep cleans the skin, clearing the pores and eliminating excess oil to provide a clear, vibrant complexion with less frequent breakouts and blemishes.
Whether you deal with the occasional breakout or have acneic skin, Jan Marini Bioglycolic Oily Skin Cleansing Gel is the perfect way to gently clean your skin while promoting a clear complexion from the inside out. This gel cleanser lathers up to clear follicles and leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. Acne lesions are immediately less visible, and the skin feels and looks refreshed.
Recommended Skin Types
Jan Marini Bioglycolic Oily Skin Cleansing Gel is recommended for oily, acne-prone skin and problematic skin types. It is gentle enough to use on active lesions and is a great way to balance combination skin prone to occasional breakouts.
- Glycolic acid loosens dead skin cells and clears follicles to prevent breakouts
- Removes excess oil from the skin, preventing congestion and resultant acne
- Conditions oily and problematic skin to promote a clear, vibrant complexion
- Refines the texture of the skin, providing a smooth, silky surface
- Leaves the skin feeling ultra-clean and super soft
- Rinses clear for a fresh feeling
- Soothes active lesions, diminishing the appearance of active breakouts
- Improves the skin’s ability to absorb further treatments
- Gentle formula is safe for use on sensitive skin and active breakouts
How to Apply
After dispensing a quarter-sized amount of Jan Marini Bioglycolic Oily Skin Cleansing Gel into one hand, use both hands to massage it into the dry surface of the skin with your fingertips. Add water lights, working the gel into a lather for 1-2 minutes before removing excess with a damp facial towel. Then splash the face 10-15 times with warm water, and pat dry.
- For best results, use Jan Marini Bioglycolic Oily Skin Cleansing Gel twice daily - every morning and evening.
- Do not use Jan Marini Bioglycolic Oily Skin Cleansing Gel as an eye makeup remover.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Ammonium Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Citral, Citronellol, Linalool, Limonene, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, C10-16 Alcohols, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Benzoate, C10-16 Alcohols, Ethoxylated, Phenoxyethanol