Jan Marini Bioglycolic Face Cleanser 8oz
Jan Marini Bioglycolic Face Cleanser is a gentle glycolic acid cleanser that deeply cleanses the skin while promoting healthy skin cell renewal and moisture retention.
Available in an 8oz. pump for convenient daily use, Jan Marini Bioglycolic Face Cleanser is a gentle facial cleanser that is perfect for all types of skin. Active ingredients penetrate the surface of the skin down to the pores, removing congestion and promoting a clearer complexion with fewer breakouts and blemishes.
Jan Marini Bioglycolic Face Cleanser is soap-free, and rinses away clean, eliminating the need for a toner or astringent. In addition, it moisturizes the skin with sorbitol, a berry-derived humectant that draws moisture from the environment for lasting hydration.
Using glycolic acid, Jan Marini Bioglycolic Face Cleanser also promotes faster skin cell renewal, leading to a smoother, more youthful complexion that is truly vibrant.
Recommended Skin Types
Jan Marini Bioglycolic Face Cleanser is beneficial for dry, normal, and oily skin types, including acne prone skin. It will not irritate sensitive skin types.
- Deep cleans the skin from the surface down to deep within the pores
- Glycolic acid loosens dead skin cells on the surface of the skin
- Promotes a clearer, more vibrant complexion with fewer blemishes
- Resurfaces the skin for a smoother, softer complexion
- Humectant properties draw moisture from the environment to keep the skin hydrated
- Improves the penetrative abilities of active ingredients in other Jan Marini products
- Appropriate for all skin types and conditions
- Perfect for daily use
- Will not irritate sensitive skin types
How to Apply
Dispense a quarter-sized amount of Jan Marini Bioglycolic Face Cleanser into one hand, and gently massage the cleaner into the dry surface of the skin. Continue for 1-2 minutes before wiping the face clean with a clean, damp facial cloth. Then slash the face repeatedly with warm water, and pat dry.
- For best results, use Jan Marini Bioglycolic Face Cleanser twice daily in the morning and evening.
- Do NOT use Jan Marini Bioglycolic Face Cleanser as an eye makeup remover.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Sorbitol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Palmitic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol
I feel like it doesnt take off your makeup well
I dont care for this product.
Love this stuff. For some reason I didn’t get the pump .
I like this cleanser as it leaves my skin feeling so clean and soft.
I like how the cleanser leaves my skin soft and feeling very clean.