Jan Marini Benzoyl Peroxide - 5% and 10%
Jan Marini Benzoyl Peroxide 5% and 10% is a powerful acne treatment cream that neutralizes acne-causing bacteria to clear active lesions and prevent future breakouts.
Feautring benzoyl peroxide, one of the most effective medicines at clearing up acne, Jan Marini Benzoyl Peroxide (5% and 10%) treats acne at the source to prevent breakouts and blemishes while promoting a clear, vibrant complexion. With consistent use, you’ll see a dramatic reduction in blackheads, whiteheads, and other blemishes.
Jan Marini Benzoyl Peroxide (5% and 10%) uses a gentle yet effective formula to neutralize acne causing bacteria and clear the pores without causing significant dehydration or irritation to the skin.
Recommended Skin Types
Jan Marini Benzoyl Peroxide (5% and 10%) is recommended for normal, combination, and oily, acne-prone skin types. It is particularly suited for problematic skin with acne.
- Medically shown to clear up acne and prevent future breakouts
- Minimizes the frequency of both blackheads and whiteheads
- Soothes active lesions, reducing their appearance
- Neutralizes acne causing bacteria for a clearer complexion
- Incredibly beneficial when used with the Jan Marini Bioglycolic line
- Smooth, creamy consistency for easy application
- Gentle formula minimizes dehydration, dryness, irritation, and peeling
How to Apply
First, cleanse the skin with Jan Marini Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% Wash. Then apply a thin layer of Jan Marini Benzoyl Peroxide (5% and 10%) to the affected area. Due to the possibility of over-drying the skin, start with one application every day, increasing the frequency of use to up to three times daily as tolerated.
- For best acne-clearing results, apply three times daily (morning, midday, and evening).
- If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce frequency of use until a tolerance develops.
- This product may increase sun-sensitivity, so always use an oil-free, SPF sunscreen.
- Benzoyl Peroxid (5% or 10%) - acne-fighting ingredient that neutralizes acne causing bacteria, reduces excess oil that clogs pores, and aids in the natural shedding of dead skin cells that could otherwise clog pores and cause breakouts
Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA