Jan Marini Age Intervention Retinol Plus 1oz
Jan Marini Age Intervention Retinol Plus (1oz) is award winning for a reason - it works! Using a variety of active ingredients, it penetrates the skin to reduce the signs of aging and promote a youthful, vibrant complexion.
The result are in! 100% of subject in a 3 month clinical study reported younger looking skin when using Jan Marini Age Intervention Retinol Plus as directed!
Jan Marini Age Intervention Retinol Plus is a powerful anti-aging treatment that penetrates the skin with a variety of active ingredients to provide a smoother, less wrinkled, more radiant complexion that looks silky-smooth and is soft to the touch.
Recommended Skin Types
Jan Marini Age Intervention Retinol Plus is an anti-aging treatment cream perfect for normal, dry, and oily skin types. It helps to balance oily, problematic, and acne-prone skin, and the gentle formula is even appropriate for sensitive skin types.
- Clinically shown to improve the smoothness of the skin, boost its radiance, provide a softer, smoother texture, and reduce the appearance of pores
- Combines various anti-aging ingredients and technologies to maximize your benefits
- Rated by almost 90% of users as more effective than previously used anti-aging treatments
- Gentle formula reduces the need to acclimate to retinol
- Soothes sensitive skin types with hydration and other natural botanicals
- Infuses the skin with rich moisture using hyaluronic acid and shea butter
- Improves the skin’s natural barriers to prevent aging and lock moisture in
- Soothes and cools the skin while boosting the natural healing process
- Antioxidant rich green tea protects the skin from free radical and environmental damage
How to Apply
Apply a very small amount of Jan Marini Age Intervention Retinol Plus to the cleansed surface of the face. Start by applying every other night. Continue for one to two weeks before increasing frequency of use as tolerated. Use up to 1-2 timers per day for maximum benefits.
- If Jan Marini Age Intervention Retinol Plus causes irritation, reduce the frequency of use, allowing the skin to build a tolerance to the high levels of active ingredients it contains.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Polysorbate 20, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Myristoyl Tripeptide-4, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Retinol, Sorbitol, Bisabolol, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Chrysin, Dimethicone Steareth-20, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, BHT, Phenoxyethanol